ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 02/18/10 FIRE WALL MOUNT SPRING ACTION OIL CAN HOLDER COLLECTION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 02/18/10 FIRE WALL MOUNT SPRING ACTION OIL CAN HOLDER COLLECTION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 12:36 pm:

Here's a bunch of different oil can holders that have followed me home over the years. Looks like lots of people had different ways to go about producing the same 'idea' of a product. I took photos front and back of each one so you could see the details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 12:38 pm:

Where do you find all these items.....How long have ya been into T's...because you have some really cool stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 12:44 pm:

Howdy Eric, Been into T's for about 15 years now. It's not a question of how long but how avid you are. I guess you would call me extremely AVID. My wife has a different term for it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 01:35 pm:

Thanks again Jay and Art for the "Accessory of the Day" thread. I don't get to see the forum as much as I used to but when I do, I always have to catch up on the latest treasures. A "must read" and a very interesting contribution to this great hobby.

I've never seen a 2 holer before. I have a gasoline priming can I may mount beside the oil can. I've been looking for a couple of brackets so this gives me some ideas.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration