ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 05/28/10 REAR MOUNT HELPER SPRING SHOCKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 05/28/10 REAR MOUNT HELPER SPRING SHOCKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 11:19 am:

Here's two sets of unusual rear shocks for your FORD. The same company made these for the front end as well and offered them as a complete setup. Does anyone here have any experience driving with these? I was thinking about installing a pair of these on the rear of our 1915 touring instead of Hasslers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 09:50 pm:

I have a pr of rears, that I took off of a rearend, purchased the rear end to just mainly get this accessory

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration