Factory warranty on new model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Factory warranty on new model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By curtis billups on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 08:57 pm:

while watching TV I see hughe promises and guarantees. I wonder what it was in 1925

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Ken on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 09:12 pm:

Didn't Ford make a few new T's a few years ago? did they come with a warranty??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 10:20 pm:

Jim, They were never sold to the public.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Ken on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 10:33 pm:

guess that makes sense. Had not thought about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 11:57 pm:

I seem to remember the original 'warrenty' on Model T Fords was 90 days, but don't bother to try and collect.
This type of deal was started by RE Olds back in 1902 who maitained that once the money changed hands, the car was yours and the money his.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 08:56 pm:

Maxwell had a 500 mile warranty but the vehicle had to be returned to the factory for repairs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek-Brookshire, Texas on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 09:37 pm:

I asked a few years back on multiple forums when Ford started any type of warranty/gaurantee and the furthest back anyone on a forum had was this copy of a 1930 Belgium Ford Gaurantee on what I believe to be a Ford Model A. If anyone can translate I would know for sure....Michael Pawelek
Model A Gaurantee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 10:33 pm:

New Car Ford warranty in 1925

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration