What do you look like?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: What do you look like?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 04:20 pm:

It just occured to me I have been posting on this website for a number of years and don't have a clue what most the posters look like.

So I thought it'd be a good idea to identify ourselves with a photo. It will be an enjoyable thread.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Richard Gould

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 04:49 pm:

OK, here you go. Take your pick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 05:39 pm:

I know Richard Gould, and you're no Richard Gould.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis M. Lambert on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 05:53 pm:

file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 06:02 pm:

Me and "Penelope"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 06:10 pm:

Did I mention I still own a Mustang ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland New Jersey on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 06:17 pm:

Yup, Here I am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB-Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 07:10 pm:

Taken about a year ago with my "helper".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CoreyWalker, Brownsboro, Texas on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 07:15 pm:

This ain't a very good picture but I can't remember the last time I took a good one. I've added about 30 lbs since my profile pic but the wife sure cooks good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 07:43 pm:

Here's me HAHAHA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:04 pm:

January '06, unloading the TT off the trailer after a whirlwind trip to Kemp Tx. Hadn't had my hands on a T since '45. Didn't know about Warfords and it was in neutral. T'was starting to pick up speed and am looking for a hand full of hand brake.

Sincerely

Jim weir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolores Fillman, Edinburg,Tex on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:13 pm:

I have braces, no kidding. Sometimes I get purple rubber bands. I am the oldest patient currently at my orthodontist's office, but he says he's done work on even older people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:18 pm:

Dolores,

Your not old, just aging, like fine wine! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:31 pm:

Here we are John & Cathy! Not current, but not old either! :-) Pic is not too good.

John & Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:31 pm:

Oh, I just couldn't pick which one. Dan Gurney & Reeves Calloway, The Fonz, The Pit Crew Girls...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George...Cherry Hill, NJ on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:34 pm:

Aha...neat idea Richard

Will be interesting to see if "the looks" match the prose or vice versa.

Some folk on here haven't seen me in 20-25 years! Like Steve, we'll start younger in case someone has had a mental flash for years and get to the present...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:45 pm:

Resized The pic! Hope this is better, I don't care, but the better half does! :-)John & Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D , Williamsburg VA on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 08:59 pm:

This is how I take out my frustration after my T doesn't start
Brick Breaking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 09:07 pm:

Im old short grey and fat with no picture by request!! The only thing i have going for my look's at Christmas sometimes little kids look at me with shock and awe!! A friend found me sitting in the middle of the local mall today and when he saw me looking at a couple of 20'ish girls he asked Curly,What are you dooing?? I simply replied,Proving the old addage there is no fool like a old fool!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Conner - Sanford, NC on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 09:12 pm:

This is me from last year, a little older but not so much wiser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 09:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 09:44 pm:

Bob 'n Bob

O.K, This is me.
O.K. This is me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Oder on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 10:04 pm:

Everyone should have a machine tool big enough to stand on. (-:

PW Jig Bore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson, Rupert, Idaho on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 10:10 pm:

I look like Richard Gould on a good day, but most days I look like this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 10:28 pm:

Here you go. This is Dan (I'll be in trouble when he notices that I posted a pic of him) oh well, haha Sweetie, that's what you get for having me do all your postings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Rosenkrans on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 10:58 pm:

My wife Barbara, daughter Lisa, and myself at VJ day on the Battleship New Jersey

Barb's in her original 1942 American Red Cross Clubmobile uniform, and Lisa's in her original 1942 ARC Motor Corp uniform. The Model A is dressed as a Motor Corps vehicle, and I just look like a politician....

VJ Day

Mike from Williamsburg - what style to do practice? I'm a 3rd dan in Tang Soo Do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush, Portland Oregon on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 11:25 pm:

I guess I have to say, I look like me! :-) Just add a little more hair to my face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 11:38 pm:

This is me without sun glasses.

Ken Kopsky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 11:44 pm:

A couple years old but it will do.

"Lizzie" has been fixed up a bit. New top, MotoMeter, fresh paint on the radiator shell and bumpers but I'm about the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alexander Douglas Kennedy on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 01:31 am:

I'm the one in the middle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Levans, Lafayette Indiana on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 07:01 am:

Me and Betsy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 07:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 07:37 am:

I have no normal pictures of me:

ww2

CW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 07:58 am:

The Graybeards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Goldberg A. - Tenerife, Spain on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:06 am:

What do you have to say? Im the one at the left...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:08 am:

Just did an auto correct on this pic. Tech is amazing.

BTW, I just saw on news that Tony Curtis has died. Watch for the "Greatrace" on Turner Classics, etc. TCM has no ads, and some good commentary sometimes.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:11 am:

Mario, she has the lips that could sink a thousand ships...

"Loose lips sink ships", from WWII posters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Goldberg A. - Tenerife, Spain on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:16 am:

The trouble is that we only adopt children.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen, Ham Lake, MN on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:37 am:

I don't have any "normal" pictures of myself either. This is me before a cup of coffee I guess. ;)

And one taken on my cousin Larry's M-H Challenger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul R. Martin, Kinderhook, N.Y. on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:54 am:

I'm on the right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz Knoxville,TN on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:16 am:

This is in Colorado last June on the CO/Wyo tour.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:20 am:

Family , Me , and the "T"
191R

Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 12:20 pm:

Now, with my better half on our wedding day in April 2006 and then, as a Marine Sgt. in 1976. It's a good life. Jim and Darlene Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Metott, Sandy Creek, NY on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 12:27 pm:

Jim,
Thanks for your service to our country. My family can sleep peacefully at night because of guys like you. Much appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 12:58 pm:

Norm and Dolores Klinghistory

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 02:00 pm:

72 years ago. I am the one with the fish.darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 02:05 pm:

a more recent photo of me and my wife.darel 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 02:08 pm:

Here is me just a "few" years ago :-)

http://www.ov-1.com/73rd_SAC/album-bob/BOB-ACE.jpg

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard near Pgh, PA on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 02:25 pm:

This is me on a bad day
lurch
This is me on a good day
howardwave
Howard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard near Pgh, PA on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 02:26 pm:

This is me on a bad day
lurch
This is me on a good day
howardwave
Howard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Green - So Cal on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 03:53 pm:

From a few years ago...the kids have grown a head taller!

Mike Green & Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 03:59 pm:

You can see me and my T on my profile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 04:01 pm:

This picture is of me with my first car in 1945. I'm the one behind it, and a neighbor is the one at the wheel.

m1

This is a more recent one of Anja and me at the St. Louis-Stuttgart Sister Cities annual Winterball Karneval a couple of years ago.

m2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Gelfer on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 04:03 pm:

This is me getting acquainted with Jennie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 04:26 pm:

This is a tintype my daughter did of me. So to answer your question, Rasputin.

me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 04:35 pm:

I'm the driver with my buddy Kevin along for comic effect

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 04:50 pm:

I sure hope that's not a '26-27 FORDOR that Dennis Halpin is adding gas to through the cowl vent!!! In case no one told you, Dennis, the gas tank is still under the seat in '26-27 Fordors. Ha, ha, ha!
Nice Tudor and a well-posed photo, Dennis. 'Love dem Tudors!
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolores Fillman, Edinburg,Tex on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 05:33 pm:

AlexanderDouglasKennedy,
You are too cute! Too bad you're too young for my daughter. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - Lyons, GA on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 06:28 pm:

That's me in the front. Pic is probably 4 years old. This son is now 18. Boat was a father son project. Motor was an E-Bay el cheapo. Second pic is him in a state park not far from here. Absolutely beautiful in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 06:33 pm:

This photo was taken by my wife the day the engine was brought home. From L-R: Bob Johnson, myself, Brandon Peterson, & Barney Wagner. Bob's father was a founding member of the Tacoma Model T Club; Chris is manager of one of the Arrow Lumber Stores; Barney is the owner of the Arrow Lumber chain and the fella who owns the Model A's that was instrumental in diagonising the shimmy in my Model T. Barney also gave up his Saturday to drive up to Victoria, where my transmission was being rebuilt.

I tell ya, I've got some great friends! Without them, this car would not have been put together as quickly as it was.

Engine Arrival - May 2, 2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 07:14 pm:

OOPS! I found another without my toys (the joys of bachelorhood :-)), allot more clearer and applicable for this thread. Recent pic, just before my sis's wedding.

I notice a couple of you are into the reenacting hobby! I do Confederate and am with the 19th LA Co A Vance Guards. Nice to meet y'all and hope to see y'all out! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 07:15 pm:

MeThis is me in my 20's outfit. But now I'm 60 lbs lighter and still losing. I wanted to reach 60 looking a little slimmer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Byers, Rangely CO on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:15 pm:

Taken a year ago with the "Thundering Bird".
Gordon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:24 pm:

Here is one of me and the 27TT and one of me handing my daughter her Doctor of Dental Surgery diploma this last June. Now THAT was a kick!!

Michael W. HerndonMe with Dr. Emily S. Herndon !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana USA on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:24 pm:

I don't have one with my T's that I can find right now so here's one I put up on a web site today that I was working on. I'm the fat guy with the microphone. There is about 25 lbs less of me to love than there was when this was taken. I had lost about 32 but it's been creeping back. Creeping, Hell, it's running right at me and jumping on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:43 pm:

Jenny And Me @ 2010 Old Car Festival

Jenny and Me :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 09:25 pm:

OK

Here are some more recent, fun pics of me other than T stuff...which is rare :-)

I'm a co-pilot!

Turkey for Thanksgiving

Worm feeding the fish with grandson

Taking a pull on some fine NC 'shine

Just to keep it T related....friend's grandson helping me with axle work !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson Galata, Montana on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 10:17 pm:

My son and I as we test drove the 25 without the body in 2008. This was the first time I had ever driven a T! A pic of the finished car is on my profile with the good looking better half. my son and the 1925

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 10:34 pm:

Since we're posting pictures of old fat men...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Byron Hight on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 10:38 pm:

Byron & Jean Hight w/ 1910 Tourabout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 01:46 am:

Me and my Princess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Velling, Germany on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 03:43 am:

Here some Pictures from germany. My wife Petra and me at the "Oldtimer Meeting" (Vintage Car Meeting) in Baden-Baden this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 07:25 am:

Duane, With that big grin on your son's face, it looks like we have a future Model T'r to carry on after we move on. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Brown on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 09:28 am:

60 years ago and now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian clark-Hamilton, Ohio on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 10:55 am:

Here's one of me on a good night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers-Greenville Pa. on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 12:40 pm:

My Dad & I. Not T but A

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 12:54 pm:

I'm the guy on the right - almost two years ago when I had more hair. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 01:11 pm:

Karen and me and the 27 on my profile. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 02:59 pm:

I took this on our 34th anniversary in July, mi esposo and myself. The photo on the left seems like it was taken a lifetime ago...guess it was. I seem to have filled out a tad.....Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 05:30 pm:

One of the rare non-injured photos

Regards all,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson (Aust) on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 06:09 pm:

Me standing on the hallowed ground of Fair Lane, 3 years ago.
Unfortunately the camera didn't have an ugly filter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 08:37 pm:

Me and my other passion - flying in vintage aircraft. Manning the portside 50 cal. in the Aluminum Overcast B-17.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 02:22 am:

Ok, here's a couple
My wife Chris and I in front of the 11 Tourabout

Here I am with my son Dan on tour and standing by his 12 touring

Both pictures were taken on our 800 mile tour across BC 2 years ago.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 02:57 am:

"I sure hope that's not a '26-27 FORDOR that Dennis Halpin is adding gas to through the cowl vent!!! In case no one told you, Dennis, the gas tank is still under the seat in '26-27 Fordors. Ha, ha, ha!
Nice Tudor and a well-posed photo, Dennis. 'Love dem Tudors!
Marshall"

Yup, It's a 27 Tudor Marshall.
One thing interesting about that cowl tank. It's hard to miss when it's leaking. All you have to do is look down at the gas dripping all over your feet!
That picture was taken by the local news paper. Sure wish the gal had bothered to say "Quit talking for a moment and smile". In the background is my Mrs. sitting in her brand new Malibu, (which I promptly "totaled" in a traffic accident about a week later).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 03:15 am:

By Steve Tomaso -
"Me and my other passion - flying in vintage aircraft. Manning the portside 50 cal. in the Aluminum Overcast B-17.

Me too Steve. This is my Mom and me standing in front of "Aluminum Overcast" One of only 3 (I think), flying examples of a B-17G left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew K. Deckman on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 06:00 am:

Im in green after just purchasing my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet, Lafayette, LA. on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 10:01 pm:

me and capt. @ shadows 09

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet, Lafayette, LA. on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 10:02 pm:

I'm the one on the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker - Sumter, SC on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 10:54 pm:

It was actually a lot of fun looking back through the old photos. My how fast the kids grow up.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 12:23 am:

Me and my '14 T Hucksters Wagon I built the body for when I was in high school back in the late 60's early 70's.
Verne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:21 am:

Here I am with my son, Spencer on last summer's local HCCA Annual tour. We visited a steam powered sawmill, so we dressed appropriately...

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 02:27 am:

I'm the one driving on my profile picture. My best friend for 53 years is the passenger, he passeed away 2 years ago last Feb. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer, Saginaw, MI on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 12:10 pm:

Deep in thought?

Deep in thought

me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:11 pm:

This is me at the Nina when it and the Pina visited here last month.

and this is me a few days later after I had shoulder surgery. haha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolores Fillman, Edinburg,Tex on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 03:43 pm:

Susan C,
You're gonna have to have a new costume, better go flapper girl. Congrats, LIVE LONG AND T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris Big Bear Lake, California on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 04:16 pm:

Here is Michael and Petra Velling from Germany. I photoshopped their picture so we could all see them better. Frank

Velling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris Big Bear Lake, California on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 04:48 pm:

I have posted my picture a lot on this web site but here are three more for this string with Mary.

Mary and I a few years ago having dinner aboard HMS Queen Mary. I have lost 50 pounds due to ill health since that picture was taken.

Harris

Mary and I on our boat named after our grand daughter Katie Anne.

B B

Our 66 Jag XKE in the years before we were into Model T speedsters. Three carburetors, 265 horsepower and 2650 pounds . It would really go! Yes it is Racing Green with biscuit leather interior. I put that paint job on it back when nitrocellulose lacquer was legal and there are 15 hand rubbed coats on it.

more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber, Spanaway, Wa on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 11:14 pm:

I'm the driver.

T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolores Fillman, Edinburg,Tex on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 01:09 am:

Just put Dad's photo on my profile,

Here's an almost 40 year span of me

dolo Dolo

It was hard to keep the braces under wraps :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George P. Clipner on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 01:48 am:

Me, George n L.A. (L) and Aaron Griffey (R), Spring '09

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 07:16 am:

With middle daughter Jane. She also likes to drive the Model T pickup and the TT flatbed.

Phil-Jane-banjo-2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Rosenkrans on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 07:40 am:

Dennis and Steve,

I think the current count of flyable B-17's is 7 in the US and Europe. I helped restore and actually have some flight time in "Fuddy Duddy". I believe all of the flyable ones are actually G's some of which have been backdated to look like F's. There's an active association of owners that trade parts, get parts made (most have needed the nose transparency at some point), and share experiences -- kinda like the T club...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 08:30 am:

O.T. Steve, Dennis and Wayne since you metioned your hobby of restoring and flying vintage WWII warbirds. I thought you would find this aside, interesting.

Go get the 1946 movie, "Best Years of Our Lives" starring Dana Andrews, Fredrich March and double amputee, Harold Russell (who won an oscar for his portrayal) about three servicemen coming home from the war and attempting to cope with peacetime while trying to resume their pre-war lives.

Voted one of the best movies in history and one of my personal favorites. Here is the dramatic scene in that movie, filmed in an aircraft graveyard featuring vintage aircraft, as far as the eye can see, destined to be scrapped.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU0d3DVcKoY

If only someone had had the forethought buy those aircraft for the 1946 scarp price, he would be a billionaire now. Jim Patrick

P.S. Sorry for the brief hijack. Back to the portraits

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 09:11 am:

Myself and Granddaughter Savanah
picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 09:13 am:

Here is the real me on the CO/WY Tour last year.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene H Franklin on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 07:46 pm:

Trip To teton River Teton Valley IdahoPic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Golabek on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 03:47 pm:

With my wife and my 1958 bike - Junak M071958 Junak M07

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Marino on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 08:03 pm:

Truckin'
me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 08:12 pm:

Still look the same....

me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 08:47 pm:

Hello Chuck

Sorry, I cant help myself.

Chuck (James Dean) Hoffman
James Dean
The 50s'enough said .......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:25 pm:

I don't have my extra files on this computer, just a few.

(1)This was taken in May 01' in Pontic Mi at the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour. (2) winter a few years ago. and one more with the car.

Now 25 lbs lighter, 1/4 less hair-took retirement to my lower back, different smaller glasses, wait this is starting to sound like a eHarmony ad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 12:00 am:

Me & my sister 1969. Picture taken just before I went in to the Army during Viet Nam war. Notice 1950 XK120 Jaguar in garage.

Me & Sis circa 1969

100 pounds and a lot less hair.Faultless Raceabout project 2010

FAULTLESS FRAME SUNDAY, 25TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 08:39 am:

Jim, I've seen "Best Years Of Our Lives" a hundred times. I still have a little trouble getting through that scene. They captured that "lost" feeling a lot of us had when we got back from Viet Nam too.
I work in a military museum www.freedomisntfree.org

Get to meet some really interesting people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George P. Clipner on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 11:47 am:

Jim, thank you for sharing that site.
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 12:24 pm:

You're welcome George. Dennis, thank you for your service to our country. The WWII verterans depicted in that movie were treated as heros, but still had a difficult time adjusting. It would have been nice, had you gotten the thanks you deserve when you needed it. I shudder at the shabby treatment our Vietnam veterans received upon thier return. It's a wonder that you all were able to carry on as well as you did.

Semper Fi.

Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse granville,ohio on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 05:06 pm:

paul

heres me ready to plow.....Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 05:41 pm:

I would have posted this earlier but I was in Mexico this week.

This is the 1919 and me with a few friends just before a Taunton (Mass) High school Thanksgiving Day football game.
I'm wearing the bowler hat and I believe my happy friend it is Roger Dexter, who I have lost contact with.

I don't remember the names of the cheerleaders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 06:59 pm:

Here is one of Stan Howe from Chickasha 2010:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 07:03 pm:

John Regan, Fun Projects in action at Chickasha 2010:

In rhe background, Ron "The coilman" Patterson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 07:22 pm:

The wife and I:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 09:33 pm:

I'm suprised I still have a smile after seeing what I bought sight unseen.

What four years and lots and lots of parts can do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 09:50 pm:

My wife Eadi, and I...driving the '28 "Modern A" that day:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 03:37 am:

Here is the Chantrell family with tram No.1 built by Duncan & Fraser in 1908. We were lucky enough to be invited for the 100th anniversary of tram electrication in Adelaide, South Australia. Dave C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By helen on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 04:48 am:

This is prasad i can describe my self as I am a cool and self-confident guy with a predetermined goal to fulfill my objective. I believe in Hardwork and Sincerity which should be backed by gud character and discipline which r necessary for anyone to reach his/her goals. I feel that im having them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Kociemba-Estacada, Oregon on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:57 am:

Here I am in my latest project.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 12:39 pm:

Here I am with my new wife Kaysa , she has yet to go on her first Model T ride !!

tom kaysa tom kaysa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 04:56 am:

I found a newer picture of Cathy & I. I am 50 lbs lighter now, she won't say. :-) 2006

Cathy & John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 01:47 pm:

Happy Halloween Everyone

I dug up the original owner of my 1915 T.

For a picture of me, click on my name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Francisco da Costa on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 02:36 pm:

Here is what i look like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 04:06 pm:

Hello,

Here is our family ....
Pascale, Olivier, Hugo and Model T.

Olivier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris S. Hill on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 04:42 pm:

Khuyen and I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 06:01 pm:

I'll play along;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 06:42 pm:

Olivier, belle famille. Quel age a ton fils? (Est-ce qu'on peut dire que tu es le fameux "pari de Pascal(e)"? :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Wrolstad on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 07:48 pm:

Here's Patty and I with "Mr. T", our '24 TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill siebert on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 05:20 pm:

This me a while ago. My dad is driving and my mom is in the back seat.

This is Charlotte and I now with our old truck.

I guess I have changed a little.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scot uran on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 11:12 am:

my wife and I

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young Maltby Washington on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 03:05 pm:

Jerri and I doing the parade in her hometown of Royal City WA.RCD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Becker on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 08:29 pm:

My wife Melissa, my son Carston and myself with our 1948 Dodge Power Wagon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Byron Hight on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 08:47 pm:

Byron and Jean Hight She still hasn't trained her left foot27 pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 08:59 pm:

Byron, you show exquisite sartorial taste.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 09:10 pm:

Yea you two could almost be twins? Well the clothing anyway! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:18 pm:

Most of us are blessed with angels for wives, yet we sometime overlook them. I want Elsa to have as much recognition as I, so here she is, my angel.ElsaElsa too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:16 am:

Happiness is driving your "T", but this isn't so bad either.
Roar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money, Braidwood, IL on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 10:30 am:

This is Cheryl & I 10 months ago. She's quite a keeper. She helps me install engines and work on the cars. She cleans up pretty well too. Her favorite job is putting fresh cut flowers in the vases.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Utphall on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:50 pm:

Here I am- a face only a mother could love!me and my T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Gonzaz on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 10:18 pm:

Here is one of me about a year ago

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 02:57 am:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/5194746398/in/set-72157625331799413/On vacation with my better half.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/4966001474/in/set-72157624895980092/Drivi ng lessons for my friend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/4309069481/in/set-72157623296187928/In all my glory in the shop.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/3530120712/in/set-72157618115389520/Had to through in a hunting photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 02:59 am:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/5194746398/in/set-72157625331799413/ On vacation with my better half.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/4966001474/in/set-72157624895980092/ Driving lessons for my friend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/4309069481/in/set-72157623296187928/ In all my glory in the shop.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/3530120712/in/set-72157618115389520/ Had to through in a hunting photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 03:00 am:

Sorry about the bonehead error on the first one.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 03:28 am:

And the bonehead spelling error in the second one....sheeesh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Drew Cook on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 04:34 am:

band shotMe with the banjo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, CO on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:44 pm:

This is a three generation picture of my family. Left to right: myself, My Grandson, Scott Huson ( graduates in May with an engineer degree from CSU). My oldest son Ken Huson, a water engineer with the city of Longmont.

A758

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, CO on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:52 pm:

Try again

A785

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, CO on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:55 pm:

Try Again

A785

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, CO on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:58 pm:

Try Again

A785

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 02:12 pm:

Driving my father in the '22.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Shelton on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 05:13 pm:

Taken this morning. Fenders and hood are on!

27 Dec 10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 06:25 pm:

Here am pondering which carb to use.

darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G. Lazar on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 06:31 pm:

I never thought I would own a T, let alone two,George.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My two Boys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 12:04 am:

Lake ErieSelf Portrait

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 01:24 am:

Ok, This is my wife Susie and I in 2007. I think the camera broke after that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, CO on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:47 am:

I am going to try my 3 generation picture again. Fron right to left. Myself and my 24 coupe. Scott Huson my grandson and his 26 roadster pickup and Ken Huson, my oldest boy and his 21 center Door. We were in Estes Park, headed for the hills.

A785

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 05:18 am:

Steve Tomaso inspired me for this one....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/4149752054/in/set-72157622914023642/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Green (Dexter, Mi) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 10:34 am:

My family. I am in back on the left.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration