Judging Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Judging Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson (Aust) on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 12:44 am:

The club I belong to in my small country town is a generic make club, with all makes & age vehicles represented. Today was our club registration day and judging day. There are 2 trophies on offer each year and any car that has one them goes into the "Master Class" for much closer judging and a bigger, flashier trophy along with some prestige. Anyway here is a photo of the finalists, the best from the last 7 years.
A '48 Chrysler New Yorker, a '52 Mercedes Benz convertible, a Volvo P-1800S and "Anastasia" my '21 model T. Its good to see one of our old T's represented amongst all this modern stuff.
The outcome of the final voting wont be announced until the club Xmas party in December.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 12:47 am:

You get my vote!! Looks great.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 12:50 am:

If there was an award for pounds of chrome, that Chrysler would win hands down.
Good to see a T in that crowd though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 09:05 am:

All of them look like winners to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB-Toms River N.J. on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 01:33 pm:

Up here an "Oldest In Show" is what you end up with if you're lucky. 50's, 60's and muscle/mods take everything else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 05:15 pm:

"Anastasia" would bet my vote, but she looks to be in with some pretty fast company, in more ways than one! Thanks for posting Rob, and "good luck"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson (Aust) on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 02:55 am:

My apologies for draging up this old thread, but I just had to brag,.......SHE WON.............

Oldest car in the club and one of only 2 T's.

The judges were critical that she didn't have any original tools with her, and she lost considerable points for that. Next time she wont lose any, as I now have a full and correct toolkit, thanks largely to Langs, ebay and this forum.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - Lyons, GA on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 05:53 am:

Don't apologize. Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson (Aust) on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 02:46 pm:

Thanks Hal.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration