What I made tonight from a TT spoke

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: What I made tonight from a TT spoke
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:03 pm:

My neighbor got to learning how to make ink pens with kits and scrap wood working in a friends shop.Well,I got interested and today I took apart 1 of the bad wheels I took off the back of my TT.Here is what I did with 1 of the spokes.

The 4 ends have to be turned down to a certain size and the clip works better if the top is a bit small.But since I am a host of Uncle Author Itis I like the end I hold to be a bit bigger.

Now,if I could just learn how to write so folkes could read it? :-( :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:46 am:

Nice job Mack. There was another fellow on here who was making pens from old wheel spokes,but I haven't heard a thing from him since I sent him some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 05:51 pm:

That was Matthew Moore. I last heard from him was in May. He was having some problems with equipment. There was a post a while back where he showed a completed pen but I haven't gotten mine either. Oh well, I guess it went for a good cause.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Moore on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:54 pm:

Sorry Gentlemen,
Pens are going out in the mail today. I appologize for the delay, sometimes life gets in the way of what we truely enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 11:48 pm:

I bet the folkes will enjoy them to.Glad you were able to get back on track to make them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration