Test- do not respond

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Test- do not respond
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Naquin on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 04:41 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush, Portland Oregon on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:40 pm:

Not responding:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:46 pm:

I figured someone would respond...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum - Webster Groves, Mo. on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 12:06 am:

Don't worry, I won't respond

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 12:26 am:

ooops,I responded :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 10:18 am:

Did you pass the test? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By justin h on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 10:20 am:

hah, so many commedians here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 10:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 10:45 am:

Ed,

Love it! I see your bunny with a pancake and raise you a squirrel with a Budweiser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 10:59 am:

How about a Lobster knife fight?

Or a crab relaxing after a hard day.

The Otter seems pleased....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 11:04 am:

Dang...I can't compete with the smoking crab or the lobster knife fight. Well played sir, well played.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 12:30 pm:

It's true. Dogs are a chick magnet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 01:02 pm:

An earlier post contained a comment about this forum having a bunch of folks with not enough to do. I believe the point has been proven beyond reasonable doubt!

(But it's fun!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 01:35 pm:

Henry,
You might be right, but actually I'm quite busy today. I just came in to have a sandwich before I go back to work on my latest project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Harold - Noblesville, IN on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 01:42 pm:

My gosh guys, we seem to have gotten off topic again. We're supposed to be not responding to a test. (Chuckle)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 02:25 pm:

How about welding up the gas tank while using some nice heavy duty jack stands.

Another use for Duct Tape. Red Green would be proud of this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 02:31 pm:

Beyond words...excellent effort gentlemen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 02:38 pm:

Hello Henry

I've come to the same conclusion.

tinfoil kid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 02:44 pm:

I'm ready for Thanksgiving! Are ya'll?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 02:48 pm:

Nice! My 6 year old just asked her mother if we were having Big Bird for Thanksgiving. Lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 03:06 pm:

I have another picture with the sesame street characters all beat up & posing for mug shots.

My youngest (he's 4) saw that picture & he asked if they got in a bar fight. I was too busy laughing to explain that it wasn't real.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Conner - Sanford, NC on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 03:28 pm:

Can't have a good random thread without at least one Chuck Norris reference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep nz on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 03:33 pm:

i thought you were not supposed to respond?
Well as long as you were sharing random pictures i have a few

(it is supposed to be a picture of a rabbit)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary White - Brownsboro Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 03:36 pm:

I'm burning up ebay right now looking for my own pair of Chuck Norris Action Jeans!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers-Greenville Pa. on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:14 pm:

Even with those jeans I couldn't get my leg up that high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolo F, South Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:18 pm:

Yep, you guys are full of it.

longhorns

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Doty New Salisbury, Indiana on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:28 pm:

lost cat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:28 pm:

Robert:

Be very, very cautious that you make sure you get the "won't bend your legs" (signature) style. Anything else, well, there just jeans?

Good luck Robert, and when you can please post some action pictures of yourself .......

Harvey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:29 pm:

Gary NOT Robert Yikes !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolo F, South Texas on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:37 pm:

I guess this is as good a place as any to mention that I am hosting a thriving case of shingles, and am feeling less than great. The current thread titled " Making a T from Scratch" is sending me for the bottle of calamine lotion everytime I see the words. Can I get a "poor baby" here? (A "poor baby" is a sympathetic statement without instructions on what I should do, should have done, or should do in the future.) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:38 pm:

C'mon guys & girls. This is a Model T Forum. Let's stick to stock Model T topics...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:20 pm:

Bill H, That T looks like something that could be driven around Alaska powered by Beet squeezins'.

Forgive me, I promised myself I wouldn't comment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:32 pm:

Oh, you had to go there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:40 pm:

We're just glad to be here....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep nz on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:53 pm:

Did you know most successful companies employ subliminal advertising?

(no copyright infringement was intended, only posted for amusment factor)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:57 pm:

Kep, interesting that you used the logo of the Model T Ford Club of Greater St. Louis as the basis. Where did you find it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dolittle--United States of America on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 08:19 pm:

What you dudes been 'asmokin?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep nz on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 01:49 am:

That picture was already on this website somewhere, i just messed with it to show what subliminal advertising does to some people and what they subliminally think when they see it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 04:52 pm:

nbnf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 07:45 pm:

Since this is a whimsical thread anyway, it's as good a place as any to stick this question from a friend on Facebook.

If someone is addicted to eating Thanksgiving leftovers, is it possible for him to quit cold turkey?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Conner - Sanford, NC on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 09:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lynn Meeks on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 09:12 pm:

A guy at work asked this question.
Where is all the rubber at? There should be piles of rubber along the roadsides but theres not. Shouldnt there be large piles of rubber along the roadsides from all the tires wearing over the years?
Makes you wonder....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By justin h on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 09:19 pm:

lynn, maybe the rubber fairy takes the piles of rubber at night and leaves us pot holes instead

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep nz on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 09:29 pm:

i thought road grime was the rubber that wore off?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Conner - Sanford, NC on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 09:40 pm:

One more for tonight, somewhat on topic.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration