Antique Iron Candeyotto Post Drill

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Antique Iron Candeyotto Post Drill
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 07:45 pm:

I have listed this drill on the classified ad site. Free for pick up or the cost of shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet, Lafayette, LA. on Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 08:05 pm:

Yea I like it, PM sent. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Brown on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 03:51 am:

I have one of these post drills and we also had one at work. We used it a lot . We reversed the bottom mount so it would bolt up flush and used it to bore alignment dowel pin holes on Cummins engines when we mounted the bell housing. We would use a dial indicator to center the bell housing then tighten down some bolts to keep it in place and then bore new or oversize holes for the 2 dowel pins to keep the bell housing lined up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 03:21 pm:

Dexter Doucet,

If you are still interested in this post drill, I need your current address and e-mail address.

Thanks

Ted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet, Lafayette, LA. on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 09:04 pm:

Ted, I tried sending messages via a PM. My e'mail is Doucet3D@yahoo.com. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration