Thanks Ted and Model T Haven

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Thanks Ted and Model T Haven
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 07:27 am:

A few days ago on this forum I posted that I was in need of a missing part. Ted D. made a suggestion that I contact Model T Haven. I did and I received a speedy reply to my questions.
Thanks to the knowledgeable members of this forum and to the many vendors of Model T parts my project just may be concluded by spring.

Thanks everyone for making this an enjoyable hobby and have a Happy Holiday Season!

Denny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Magedanz on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 01:51 am:

I, too, have had many helpful suggestions and offers of help from various members on the listserv.
I'll add my thanks to all, too.
Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration