Trish-Get well OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Trish-Get well OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 03:09 pm:

Hey guys,Trish is at home healing up after surgery and would/could use some get well wishes. If you need her address,email me off line and I'll provide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 04:40 pm:

I only know Trish from this forum. I seem to have missed what is she having surgery for?
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 05:07 pm:

Get well soon, Trish.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 05:30 am:

Trish, hope all is well. You know that all of us wish you the best. We need to see some pictures of progress on Dauber! Best wishes, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 09:28 am:

Thank you gentlemen! I'm sitting up a little longer at a time so I signed on and here you all are. I've been quite lonely for all of you!!!

I saw the surgeon yesterday and he says I should be in full Trish force in about 2 weeks. He seems afraid of me lol. The nurse said the only meds working for me were 10x the strength of morphine and when I went into surgery he asked for the record my name, DOB and why I was there. She said I drifted off stating all the little up to dates I thought my body could use. Even drugged I think I'm funny.

I know there are far more important people and things to pray for right now so I really thank you for anything you send my way.

Happy Holidays and God Bless,
Trish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 10:58 am:

Hey Trish,

There is nothing too small or big for prayers!

Your covered!

Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana USA on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 11:43 am:

I hope the surgery wasn't to remove your attitude!!!! That's what I've always liked best about you!!! Get well soon, keep in touch, Happy Holidays and we'll all hope this fixed whatever was wrong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 11:57 am:

Hello Trish and Dauber:

Sorry to hear you are ailing, but knowing you, you will be up and raring to go in no time.
Happy Holidays and you know that all the "GUYS" love you and will be saying a prayer for you, I am thinking nearly everyday, and some of my forget due to our age! Get well quickly so you can get out there when the weather is good, so you can get "Dauber" finished.
One of your "Beaus"(sp)!?

Western Bill
Hoping you remember

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker - Sumter, SC on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 12:29 pm:

Trish,

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Follow the doctor’s advice. I had friend that decided he knew more than the doctor about when he could start putting weight back on his broken leg. It was one of those breaks where they inserted a stainless steel rod into the bone to help with the healing. Looking back on it he admits he wishes he had followed the doctors advice/orders. It turned out ok – but his legs would probably be a little more equal in length today if he had followed the original advice. But at the time he was feeling ok and wanted to “move on out.”

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 04:11 pm:

Do take care of you! Enjoy the Holidays and get all better.
And everyone, drive carefully. I don't know about all the other states, but in Califunny, the idiots get much worse from the day after Thanksgiving till the day after Christmas.
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 12:32 pm:

For all the "attitude" I dish out they say I 'internalize stress' which led to a bunch of little things that led up to some internal bleeding. I admit I was up on a chair with my drill hanging Xmas lights the day after surgery, and my brain thinking up projects doesn't always allow for the rest I'm suppose to get. I'm getting the hint now and I'll be searching for a new career in harrassing someone soon I hope!
Thanks again my darlings!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration