B-Brake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: B-Brake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 12:07 pm:

I was wondering if anyone can explain this photo to me. I think it is on Peter Kable's Lamsteed Kampcar, which I also believe is temporarily in Jay Klefoth's museum.

If I'm right about the identity and location maybe someone can take a photo with the floor boards removed so the mystery can be solved.

Thanks, TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore Johnson on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 12:32 pm:

I have seen this on a speedster a while back.
The 4th pedal was used for aux brakes. The aux brake was applied first. If additional brakeing
was required the 4th pedal came in contact with the ford pedal and applied it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 04:40 pm:

Terry

I took that picture when Peter and Sally came through Tulsa. Peter posts often here, I let him explain.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration