21"SPLIT RIM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 21"SPLIT RIM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ART DONLEY on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 11:32 am:

JUST RUINED MY FIRST RIM BY TRING TO FORCE THE TIRE ON. NOW I FOUND THIS FORUM AND KNOW WHY? I THINK.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I MIGHT FIND A USED RIM? REALLY DON'T WANT TO BUY NEW, UNTIL I AM COMFORTABLE I CAN DO IT CORRECTLY THIS TIME. I HAVE READ THE 2X6 METHOD WORKS WELL. ANY ADVICE?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
ART

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 12:53 pm:

Welcome, Art. I posted an answer on your other poting (thread). See your other post. To avoid any confusion, you only need to post one time and the discussion will take place in the one thread. If you post a new thread for each comment on the same subject, it creates a lot of confusion and a disjointed answer. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 01:10 pm:

What happened to your rim? Can you post a picture/
It might be able to be repaired.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration