WHAT A FAMILY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: WHAT A FAMILY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ART DONLEY on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 04:04 pm:

I JUST JOINED THIS POST TODAY AND HAVE TOO TELL EVERYONE, WHAT A GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE MET TODAY. SO WILLING TO HELP A "NOVICE" TO THIS VENTURE IN MY LIFE.
ALL MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN DEVOTED TO EXPORING THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT MY APPRECIATION FOR HOW THE PAST HAS INFLUNCED "OUR LIVES" GIVES ME HOPE THAT MABYE "I CAN CARRY THAT TORCH"!
KNOWLEDGE TO ME MEANS EVERYTHING- AND THE PEOPLE I HAVE MEET TODAY AND THIER OFFERS OF HELP HAVE OVERWHELMED ME!
I MAY NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO MAKE THIS "CLASSIC" RIGHT, BUT PEOPLE LIKE - GEORGE,ADAM,JOHN,STEVE,JAMES,DAVE(OFFER TO FIX IT FREE), SORRY IF I LEFT ANY OF YOU OUT, ARE THE "FAMILY" I HAVE JUST SIGNED INTO......

FAILURES WILL BECOME MY SUCCESS'S.
CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW EACH OF YOU, WHAT YOU ARE TEACHING ME.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!STAY IN TOUCH
ART

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 06:16 pm:

Art,

Welcome to the hobby and the forum. You are right that there are many knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum who are very willing to share their knowledge and experience. I will give you one tip to keep you from offending some "sensitive" soul. Turn your caps lock off. In the online world all caps indicates yelling, and I am sure that is not your intention. I just would not want for you to give the wrong impression.

Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 08:09 pm:

welcome

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration