OT Holiday Car Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: OT Holiday Car Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 01:50 am:

I took the old family Studebaker to a holiday car show. For some reason I felt just a little out of place. Any suggestions why?

Party

All kidding aside, it was a fun event at a friend's Pantera business. Here's a link to more photos if you like the faster stuff :-)

http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=27667

By the way, the Studebaker won "Best Non-Pantera"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 02:22 am:

I like your Studebaker better than those other thing's, good going!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:08 am:

Yes, the other three cars look out of place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:14 am:

i find this funny. I've seen ferrari's both here in the states and over on the autobahn. In the town I live in there are two Pantera's. But I have never in person seen an old Stude.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 09:20 am:

Those other things look more like plastic door stops than automobiles. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 11:50 am:

Looks a rose between two thorns

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 12:25 pm:

Good one, Fred. I titled this pic the rose among the thorns:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 01:39 pm:

Those pictures - minus the Ts - look like the place my son took me on Muholland Drive a few years ago.
There were more Italian and German high performance vehicles sitting in the driveway than I had seen in the previous three years combined.
The owners were waiting for a few more friends before leaving on a quick trip to the coast and back.
With all the bright colors the place looked like a flower bed! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 05:13 pm:

Thanks for the link Bill - I see you had a bit of competition in the 'non-Pantera' class too! All the better to win.
Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 05:34 pm:

Adrian: You've got that right. It's not every day that a Studebaker beats out two Ferraris and two Lamborghinis:-)

Winner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 11:34 pm:

My guess is....Whitewalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 11:35 pm:

Jerome, you beat me to it!

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:11 am:

We just put those wide whites on for a movie shoot about a month ago. It really made a difference in the appearance.

Whites

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:18 am:

Here's a "before" photo:

before

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 01:57 am:

It is all a matter of who has class and who has money.

Bill, you obviously have a lot of class.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration