Warford gear box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Warford gear box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:11 am:

Can any one tell me if any parts vendors, in the USA, can supply new parts (gears) for the old alloy case Warford box, (the small sliding gear) I did try a keyword search to no avail. Thanks...Kerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:18 am:

Kerry, I don't know of any vendors that can help you, but there is an aluminum case Warford on Tbay that is said to be in very good condition, BUT it has no countershaft. It has been on there for some time and the seller has dropped the price some, but I think it is still too much. Maybe you could contact him and work out a deal. Hope this helps. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 04:20 am:

Thanks David, I have sent the seller an email, will see what happens...Kerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Byron Hight on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 10:28 pm:

Hi Kerry:
There is a guy, Ron Paetz, that I contacted back in April '09, and he mentioned that he had several parts for the Warford box. You might contact him at www.lonepinemodelt.com, or maybe here (lonepine@mwt.net) to see if he still has some parts. good luck.....Byron

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration