1926 Touring footprint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1926 Touring footprint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark R. Gunnard on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 09:27 am:

Can anyone tell me the actual width and length of a 1926 Touring for storage purposes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 10:45 am:

The '26 touring is:

6' 3 1/2" High (top Up)
5' 7 1/2" Wide
12' 2" Length (top Up) or 11' 3" Length (top Down)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 10:46 am:

Sorry

Should have proofed above

The 12' 2" Length is top down
The 11' 3" length is top UP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:13 pm:

Mark, if you have bumpers add about 12" to the above dimensions.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:20 pm:

Mark:
Make sure the storage area is largest enough for two vehicles, as you will end up with a second car or truck. I did. and I still need more room.

bill d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:23 pm:

Mark:
I meant to also say make sure the building has tall ceilings (10 feet) that gives you a space to hang up some of the larger parts like wheels, axles, frames and etc.!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:38 pm:

Dan, I'll admit you had me wondering for a minute how the length increased when you put the top up. Then I read your correction... :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration