Another nice old Ford left out

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Another nice old Ford left out
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:33 pm:

There is 3 feet of heavy road snow thrown up by the plows behind the truck. Truck ain't going anywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:58 pm:

RV,

Is that current conditions??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 01:15 pm:

I can tell from the picture that RV does not live in Florida! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 01:17 pm:

Sorry I pushed the button before I finished --

Because the truck is not in an orange grove! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 03:08 pm:

Yes, William; photo taken at noon today. I spent yesterday digging the truck out from about the same amount of snow. I parked it where you see it at 5:30 last night. To get from my house to my shop I had to cut a trench almost 4 feet deep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 03:09 pm:

Where I live if that is a four wheel drive truck, clean the windows and it will drive away with no problem. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 03:40 pm:

2WD with Posi rear, but even a 4WD couldn't get through the concrete wall that the plow left.

But the wife's happy; WE got her car out about 9 this AM. After all that shoveling that WE did, I no longer had to fast-talk her into letting me load the snow blower into/onto her Taurus' trunk to get it to the repair shop! She even offered to help!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Schaller on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 05:24 pm:

I ripped a whole door off getting out of crappy street parking in Minneapolis once, if it was 4 wheel drive, I bet I could get her out, but not if you really like those lower body panels.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration