Dec 10 2010

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Dec 10 2010
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 07:22 pm:

Hi again...
in 3 days My fathers going down to Dallas to visit my brother for a month,
He is wondering about T people in the area,
he is also going to New Mexico for a short trip,
anyone in the area ,or a day trip away, that wouldn't mind a visitor, for an hour or so, please let me know,
he loves "Tourings" and want to see an overhead valve set up if anyones running one, but in general just loves T's
thanks Shawn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 10:57 pm:

Hi Shawn,

If your father is flying into Albuquerque I'm sure some the Tin Lizzies of Albuquerque club members may be willing and happy to meet him. This is their website link.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=abqtlizzie

If he's driving from Dallas to New Mexico and comes through Portales I'd be very happy to host him for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Let me know.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 11:48 pm:

Thank you Orlando,
I just called Him,
he is looking up your town
(on a map) has not mastered the computer
He will be driveing, and is looking forward to meeting people,
I looked at your 21 , that is a beauty , you may have to pry him away from it,
I will send you a note when he is going to be in your area,, I am hopeing to have him on my brothers lap top while hes down there , so he can meet and keep in touch with some of your members
thanks again, and I'm hopeing Dad meets up with you
Shawn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 02:28 pm:

Hi Shawn,

I will be in Dallas December 24 - 28, perhaps a bit longer. Have your dad give me a call on my cell phone 757-597-6969 I can show him plenty of Model T stuff. Perhaps we might even have nice enough weather to take on or tow of my cars on a drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 02:44 pm:

If your Dad is going to be in Dallas for the New Year's weekend - the Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter of the MTFCA - aka - Lone Star T's will be having their monthly meeting at 2:30 pm on Sunday, January 2nd. Tire kickin' is at 2:00. I can't promise how many T's might be in the parking lot - that will depend on the weather. The program is going to be a video from the 2010 Texas T Party that was held in Amarillo this past October. We would love to meet your Dad and have him join us for the afternoon.

We meet at the Central Congregational Church, located at 5600 Royal Lane, Dallas, Texas. You can contact me if he needs directions or other details.

Happy Trails,

-Kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 04:24 pm:

And, weather permitting our 25 Touring will be there. Here she is pictured last weekend before the start of the Richardson Christmas Parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 07:11 pm:

This is truly great, just got off the phone with my father
(Alex Hayward)
he is looking forward to meeting everyone , and going to the New years weekend in Dallas,
thanks too all, and He will be calling next week, as soon as he settles in,
anything canandian people want to see?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 05:37 pm:

Update
My father is now in Dallas, He is looking forward to meeting everyone, and will be calling,
thanks again for the invitations,and to the people that go out of there way to make others happy

Shawn

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration