1926/27 Brochures/Mailers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1926/27 Brochures/Mailers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 11:08 pm:

I have been looking at various publications that Ford Motor Company produced during the production of the Model T Ford. I do not know if anyone has made a list of these original Ford publications, so as a start I am going to list the heading on the first page of the ones that I have seen.

Todays Ford Car

Greater values than ever before

The Ford You Always Wanted

Ford Good Looking Cars

Ford Cars You Have Never Seen Before

Good Delivery Service Protects Your Profits

What They Think of the Ford Plan

The Easy Road to Car Ownership--Ford Weekly Purchase Plan

Todays High Peak in Motor Car Value

Ford Products

Can other readers of this Forum add to the list of original Ford Motor Company Literatue for the 1926/27 vehicles?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 12:42 am:

Ford Industries- I have a 1926 copy somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 12:14 pm:

Arnie

Seems like a complete listing to me...

The best two (maybe 'cause I have those) are 'Ford Good Looking Cars' and 'Good Delivery Service..' the latter with nice picture of the Improved Runabout with pick-up bed....the granddaddy of the F-150 :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:09 pm:

Just found another one for the 26/27 era with the first page title of: Ford the Logical Car to Own!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 05:41 pm:

Found another one for the 26/27 era with the first page title of: To Those who Judge Quality by price.

Is the rest of the group not interested in what sales literature was available from Ford during the 1926/27 production period?

I thought for sure a lot of response would be generated since it is cold up north and literature is an inside project! I guess I was wrong!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Williams on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 08:44 pm:

I would like to see the MTFCA establish a web page where we can upload / download vintage images.

Lately, I have been getting some digital images professionally printed on photo paper by Robin Imaging in Cincinnati. They look good.

The website for old woodworking machines (OWWM) has such a page featuring old machine tool ads and literature.

I would pay for the download or access to the page if need be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 06:40 pm:

Found another Ford Motor Company Brochure/mailing on the improved cars.

It's called: Costs More to Build--Is Worth More--Yet Sells for Less

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration