Model T in anamations

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Model T in anamations
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald = Federa Way, Wa. on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 12:17 pm:

In 1980 after finding and doing my first T Snowmobile I contacted Rankin/bass productions
creators of SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN (aired
Dec 13 1970) and was able to get in contact with the artest Paul Coker of Lawrence Kansas and found out that he had never seen one. He also stated that he didn't have any of the orig.art work or plates. If any one knows where any might be let me know. (This is a plastic creation now being produced,I have no intrest with them.)
This post is to wish all of you and you'r families.
A MARRY CHISTMAS AND THE HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:24 pm:

The mail man looks kind of like Bing Crosby!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:30 pm:

It was supposed to be Fred Astaire but it looks like Stan Laurel to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:39 pm:

He looks a little like Bing, a little like Fred, a bit like Stan, & alot like the mail man. I think he is modeled after my mail man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 12:14 pm:

Looks to be a prop from an older animated Christmas 'toon..... Fred Astaire may have done the voice for the mailman IMHP.... memory serves me right ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller - Mostly in Dearborn, MI on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 12:27 pm:

1970 Santa Claus is coming to town.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jQy_ppY2bI around 1:54, he's driving the snowmobile in a small parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald = Federa Way, Wa. on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 12:13 am:

Tom
Thanks for posting.

Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration