FORD DIARY 1922 Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited, Ford, Ontario

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: FORD DIARY 1922 Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited, Ford, Ontario
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 01:21 pm:

I was just poking around the book shelf on a rainy day here and thought I would share this little booklet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 01:42 pm:

HMMM - Who said the winged logo went away in the teens????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 02:02 pm:

That's a neat item! I don't think I've ever seen a "Ford Diary".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 02:12 pm:

Nice item....the detail on the personalization page is good too. Like the glove and hat size fill in the blanks....

That winged logo just would not go away, even though Henry didn't like it....and doomed it a Company level...but other suppliers just kept using it.

Adv from 1923:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 04:26 am:

Dan, that is interesting. I have never seen any T related watch fobs. I'll have to start paying closer attention at the antique stores. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration