Let's all review the Forum "Rules and Netiquette" and abide by them.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Let's all review the Forum "Rules and Netiquette" and abide by them.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 05:11 pm:

Thank you Bruce for monitoring this site so well.

I would urge all of us, regardless of our age, or how long we have been members here, to go to the top of this page, click onto "Getting Started" and review the "rules and netiquette" of the forum (the very last one on the list). It might help prevent another thread like the one Bruce recently deleted. Thank you. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Stitt on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 05:26 pm:

DONE!
And as a new guy here, many thanks to all for you are the light that shines on my questions. Otherwise I would live in the dark...smile.
And when ya gotta know, ya gotta know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:17 pm:

Here is what the "Rules and Netiquette" says:

When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone. Flames, insults, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions, ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person. Great minds do not always think alike, and that's where the fun is! Also, note that messages express the thoughts of the writers, not the board or its moderators.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:28 pm:

Thank you Royce. Short, simple and to the point. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:20 am:

What if insults and personal attacks are the only methods of communication you know? It might take great effort to figure out how to type anything.

(So i am paranoid i would be banned for asking to many dumb questions i am really paranoid about being banned now)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Denis Chicoine, MD on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:26 am:

Kep, what is a "noid" and what does it take to be a pair of them? I've often been referred to as a "nerd" but maybe this is a NZ term. If you are twice as "noidy" as usual, does this make you "paranoid"? Maybe 2 "noids" need to get married to make a pair. It's getting late. I'll let my mind ponder this in my sleep. Good night all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:45 am:

Maybe this noid.......

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration