OT - New Japanese Electric Vehicle looks kinda familiar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: OT - New Japanese Electric Vehicle looks kinda familiar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Van Meter on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:10 pm:

One passenger, long recharge time required, but looks vaguely familiar...

Take a look!

http://www.gizmag.com/takayanagi-miluira-ev/17213/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers &utm_campaign=9b92ac5fbb-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:14 pm:

Looks like something you would buy for the grand kids, but I bet it wont be a toy price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:19 pm:

How about $75,000 US!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:25 pm:

I think I have seen something very similar on a golf course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:26 pm:

That looks like something the Japs would build.
For $75,000, there will be people that would buy one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 06:42 pm:

To me it looks like a ATV that has been on pimp my ride! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 10:53 pm:

I know we have seen this one before and here it is for sale again. At least it resembles somthing that won't turn into a pumpkin at midnight. Not trying to be negative but I just can't help myself. :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Model-T-1914-Model-T-Ford-Style-3-4-Scale-Ragtime-Stage-Prop-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5641612e60QQitemZ370464075360QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:19 pm:

Failed to mention I would consider this a Retro Electric vehicle. Hey at least I knew what I meant. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration