WW1 M1917 US Army Ambulance update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: WW1 M1917 US Army Ambulance update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David ONeal on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 01:10 am:

I posted some new photos on my website of the WW1 Ambulance Project. Sorry it took so long.
New photos are on model T project page 4

http://www.ww1history.com

Enjoy

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmy Pittman on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 05:12 am:

Great Job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:44 am:

I think that is so cool that you started with a rusted T...A ton of us would of pass up ....But you seen that car and turned it into this wonderful piece of history that we all can appreciate....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:53 am:

I must have done something wrong; I didn't find a page 4 on the Model T link, only 3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David ONeal on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 11:02 am:

Hi Mike, The drop down at the top of my webpage allows you to select pages.
here is the direct link to page 4 showing the latest pictures of my Ambulance as of Dec 8th 2010

http://www.ww1history.com/WW1_Model_T_Ambulance_Proje.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 11:54 am:

Thanks, David -- That link worked just fine. Your project is looking great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:41 pm:

David, You should be very proud of what you have acomplished here. I always look forward to your updates.Jimmy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David ONeal on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 02:55 am:

Thanks for the kudos guys....
As the project comes to life, it becomes more inspiring because it is exactly like the WW1 photographs. I love to work on it, and I can't wait to get to the garage every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson, Rupert, Idaho on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 02:05 pm:

Hey Dave,
I do not like the looks of it sitting on the dollies, it would cause adverse performance when driving. I still think your garage is too clean, but I have not gotten a photo of mine because I can not get the door open:-) OK it is not that bad, I just forget to take a camera out with me.
The T looks great, this is better than a machine gun (I would not say it is better than a flamethrowere yet though)
Best
Gus

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration