Frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Capra on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 01:08 am:

Anyone know what year this frame is? Is it worth anything? T frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush, Portland Oregon on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 02:33 am:

It is about 1921 to 1925, judging by the front spring mount. Yes it is worth something, how much I cant tell you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:24 am:

Looks like it's spent a lot of years as a farm wagon, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:26 am:

Looks like it's spent a lot of years as a farm wagon, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:43 am:

Oops,....sorry about the double post.

To be truthful, I was thinking about the value Chad, and I lost track of whether I had posted my comment or not.

As long as I'm still thinking about it, I'm certainly no expert, but here's my thoughts, for what they're worth..........

Assuming no major cracks, bends, breaks, distortion, etc,.......

Frame,..................$50.00 to $100.00
Rear end assembly,......$50.00 to $100.00
Front end assembly,.....$50.00 to $100.00
Solid 3-dip pan,........$50.00 to $100.00
Entire chassis,.........maybe a couple hundred

And even as bad as those wheels look, the rims are probably worth something,....???

Here's a couple ideas Chad:

It would be a good start for a speedster, for you, or if you're not so inclined, take it to the swap meet at Chickasha in March as long as you reside in Oklahoma anyway and it's not that far, you could either collect some of those speedster parts, or see how much you can sell it for. That'd be one sure way to find out what it's worth, right?

As John Regan or Stan Howe would say, "your mileage may vary"........harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 02:53 pm:

It is worth restoring if that counts for anything

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration