Chain Drive Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Chain Drive Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:02 pm:

They were promising lots of snow today and tomorrow so I chained up the '26 in eager anticipation. Only a skiff so far, but here's hoping!

My cheerful co-pilot is Henry, who is here on an exchange program from Nicaragua. He enjoys riding in the Ts but could do without the cold (-14C/+7F this afternoon).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Schaller on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:55 pm:

we got about 16 inches of snow, and it is still snowing. I am going to a hockey game tonight, so I hope the Subaru can take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 08:03 pm:

It will hit near 80 here tomorrow...

We're getting ready to go tree shoppin in the ol' brass picup.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 09:01 pm:

Leave the Subaru at home. I saw lots of them stuck today. I was pushing the limits with the truck today, on the side streets.

Chris, great looking T, and a great reason to go out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 09:12 pm:

Ricks, did'nt your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 09:24 pm:

Ricks- What do you suppose is worse for T's; salty roads or those pigeons and the salt air?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 12:02 am:

On one of the Catalina Capers tours (a long time ago), a couple of pelicans sat on the back of a beautiful early brass T on the barge going to the island. What a mess.
Memories.
Drive safe, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 11:30 pm:

Well we got our snow today... 6" and still coming down, gusty winds and -16C (+3F).

Went and picked up my '24 Speedster block from the machine shop. My bride declined to ride along.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration