******I have an email virus, please read...*****

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: ******I have an email virus, please read...*****
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 12:49 am:

Somehow my email caught a virus within the last couple weeks. If you see any emails from me, Tyrone Thomas, please delete. If I need to talk to you, I will do it through the forum for now til I get cleaned out. Thank you and Im sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.M.Head in St Sauveur Quebec Canada on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 01:02 am:

same here - That is why I never open att. from anyone - dunno how that one got through, just sends to folks on my contact list. Time to update firewalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 01:05 pm:

If it is sending to people on your contact list, then it IS likely on your computer and not at your provider. Tyrone: I've been getting emails from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 01:58 pm:

The newer virus and malware programs are smart enough to select a second address, from the same address book, for the From line to spoof the receiver and make it more difficult to determine the source.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 02:59 pm:

Yep, I've got that one too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 06:07 pm:

That would explain alot... i must have it too. No-wonder nobody awnsers my emails anymore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Stitt on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 10:07 pm:

I use gmail. No problems. They pretty much stay on top of it. Been problem free.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration