Rear FloorBoard or something

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Rear FloorBoard or something
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmy Pittman on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:33 am:

I just begun my search on this, but does anyone know what kind of floor boards or sheetmetal pan would be in the rear of an 1918 Touring. Since there wasn't a battery there wasn't any need for access boards.

thanks timmy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joncrane on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:36 am:

My '17 has a wood floor boards. Can send you pictures and any measurements. Don't think the '18 is much different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - Lyons, GA on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:42 am:

Our '18 has wooden floorboards in the rear, but they are not removable like the front ones. They are permanently installed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration