1908 Advert> 1909 Mora

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1908 Advert> 1909 Mora
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 03:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 03:40 pm:

Neat! I wonder if any still exist?
Thanks.
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Stinson on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 04:24 pm:

A little searching on google revealed...

mora19082

1908 Mora - 1 of 2 known to exist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 05:49 pm:

I'll bet he works at Burger King to own that car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 08:56 am:

I've seen that car at Hershey about 3 years ago. A fantastic brass era auto! It's nearly, if not totally, original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 09:19 am:

So if I understand correctly that there are only 2 Mora's known to exist then it would be safe to say that there is "less of Mora then befora"

Great looking car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 09:23 am:

Denny,

There's only two Mora left.

Why? They don't make them any Mora.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 09:33 am:

I have contacted the owner (a personal friend of mine) one of the Moras who possibly will post some photos of his '08 Mora and its little stepbrother, the Browniekar.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration