Hauling Hay - Youtube Clip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Hauling Hay - Youtube Clip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 07:57 pm:

Here is a clip of the hay hauling adventure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-EIAYe7E4

Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald = Federa Way, Wa. on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:05 pm:

Great clip thanks Adrian.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay BC on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 10:53 pm:

Nice video Adrian. Driving over the camera like that.... I thought I was watching the A-Team for a minute there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 01:05 am:

Cool, it is good to see that it can still do what it was build to do. Even if it is really strange to me to be putting in hay in December.

I worked my first "T" truck for 20 years and it is still serviceable, Diamond T that is.
http://www.pbase.com/jimthode/image/72953074

Jim
(In the northern hemisphere)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 01:06 am:

Thanks Adrian for the great video. I really enjoyed it. Beautiful countryside and beautiful truck, or should I say handsome truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 06:36 am:

Thanks Adrian. Nice film, good editing and obviously everyone enjoying themselves as well as achieving a result.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration