2010 Long Beach Model T Christmas Luncheon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 2010 Long Beach Model T Christmas Luncheon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:16 pm:

We had a great event today. Here are a few highlight photos:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:45 pm:

Here are a few additional photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:57 pm:

Gene Carrothers, you're gonna' break that arm!

Tony Bowker is in the red shirt, and a non-Forum guy in the top hat.

Thanks for the pix, Bill.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach, Ca on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 05:00 am:

No No Ralph, I was explaining to Tony that if you feed your T the right stuff he could get his crank to stand up straight also. I'm not sure if I impressed him but he left with a smile on his face. We all had a great time and with a record high temp of 87F today it was a great day for driving a T down PCH.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration