It's been a while since an update...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: It's been a while since an update...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 09:43 pm:

but I wanted to keep this thread alive.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/154886.html

In the above thread I show some pictures of my
"recreation-restoration" of an in service Ford Touring.

In that same vein, here's a couple of shots.

Pic 1 shows the interior of the driver's compartment the day I bought it.

Pic 2 shows approximately that same area 14 years later.

I never photographed the car much at my Father's house in NC (1st wife always had to know where I was and what I was doing), but here's an idea of how far I took it down. Every piece of the car was disassembled and hauled in a van to his house back then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 08:01 am:

William, looking good. My car too was transported across town in the same way. My farther rented a garage a block from where he worked for years. After he built his garage and it was time to work on the T he used his pick up to move it from the rented garaged to the body shop, then to the house to be reassembled. I remember going over there and seeing it once when I was 7/8 years old. I was almost 11 before I saw/knew it at the house. Got my first driving lesion when I was 13.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin, Branch/Lafayette, LA on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 09:54 pm:

Awesome work!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration