Interesting Ford Related Phamplet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Interesting Ford Related Phamplet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 10:15 am:

I thought Luke Dahlinger would like this?
Here is an interesting piece of Ford related history.
I have two of these printed in different cities the Peace Ship (Oscar II) visited. The first page is a photo of HF followed by a short biography.
The balance is short biographies of each of the Peace Ship participants.
This copy is marked in pencil with comments about many of the participants and their cabin numbers.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 01:18 pm:

Ron-

I've never seen one of those! Thanks for sharing it.

Sounds like that brochure made the trip back to the States on the Oscar II.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 08:03 pm:

Luke -- Are you a descendant of John Dahlinger who wrote "The Secret Life of Henry Ford"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 08:14 pm:

Mike,

No relation that I know of. Be kinda neat if I was tho!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration