OT What Men Do In Michigan, Any Cali Boys Game? :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: OT What Men Do In Michigan, Any Cali Boys Game? :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 09:12 am:

This is not doctored. Surfers on Lake Michigan near Traverse City during their last storm! Global warming?

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=553819&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d06a aad770126b6%2C0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 09:46 am:

Hello John

WOW !
I guess Surf City is anywhere you can get a ride. They sure got my vote for Moxie. Again, WOW !!!

Harvey ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:57 am:

Gnarly.

Love the icicles in their hair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush, Portland Oregon on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 12:53 pm:

That is on one hand "COOL", on the other hand, it is right up there with TV stations sending out their cub ace reporters to stand on an over pass all day in a snow storm to tell us that the wind is blowing and it's snowing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 05:50 pm:

You won't catch this thin blooded FL Cracker doing that. I don't even know how to surf.

Was cool to watch however!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 08:00 pm:

I think Lake Michigan is too cold in Augest!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Knoll Jr on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 04:47 am:

LMAO ! I actually feel bad for them .... that storm chop is hardly worth going out for ..... I applaud there grit though ! next time it snows on the beach in Santa Cruz like in 76 and 82 ? I'm going out !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration