OT Target Practice.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: OT Target Practice.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 05:49 pm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAK5T0fbF38

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 07:30 pm:

I am speechless. I hope there was alcohal involved as I hate to think people are that stupid sober.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 07:31 pm:

Alcahol? If I had another drink, my spelling may improve.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Rademacher, Parkerfield Ks 26 on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 07:42 pm:

Don't see that it is such a big deal if he had of misseded! Well 2 less idiots. my 2 cents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 07:46 pm:

i heard it was fake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 07:48 pm:

Well, the weaponry seems to have changed?
arrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB-Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 07:55 pm:

A number of these things have been shown as fakes on Mythbusters. I don't think they'll bother with this one though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 08:05 pm:

Well don't watch this one till you saw the one mentioned in the first post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YVPVbpHXo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson, Rupert, Idaho on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:13 am:

I thought that was how it was done when I first saw this, but the real stupidity is that there are idiots out there that will try to do the same thing, one has to wonder how many would choose a shot gun?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:20 am:

Darwin stated
that the less inteligent, species or certain members of them with defective genes would die out, leaveing the better ones to evolve
eventually these two will prove his theory

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 01:17 am:

I do feel better now. What if he held a watermellon on his chest and got on the ground. A speeding model T could run over .........Nah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 07:34 am:

Shawn, Darwin is correct except when It comes to the species human. We've gotten to smart and now have mucked it up as well. Just look at the majority of our goofy looking youngsters, running around with crap poked in their face or the tattoos. Looking like a bunch of idiots. The only ones who really like the stupid long baggy pants is the cops, helps keep them from running very fast after they stick up a liquor store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:21 am:

A strong down draft in the wind could have caused the bullet to drop as much as three inches causing the guys head to look like the watermelon. I wonder if that would had been put on Youtube as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 01:28 pm:

I did that to a railroad flare and put out the flame without damaging the flare. But I wouldn't aim anywhere close to a person unless I was aiming to kill him!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson, Rupert, Idaho on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 11:31 pm:

You boys who have not watched the second video, need to do so, and you will see that the first was like most videos on youtube, it was a fake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 11:40 pm:

Some people's final words are, "Hey, everybody, watch this!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian c lawrence on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 11:44 pm:

Steve,

In Wisconsin, many peoples final words are, "hold my beer!".

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 12:20 am:

Whether it's "fake" or not, it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Williams on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 01:09 am:

No, the official last words of the South are:

Hey, Y'ALL, watch this!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 02:00 am:

There actually is a "Darwin award" that are given yearly by someone ( http://www.darwinawards.com/ ) posthumt to those that left this world in the most stupid but spectacular way.
The philosophy behind its called Darwin award is, that by being killed, they have removed their gens from the human gene pool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George P. Clipner on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 02:05 am:

Here's another brilliant one. George n L.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbRvBX3T-B4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 02:15 am:

i think that guy faked it for a laugh as he turned his head and closed his eyes too early for it to be real

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 07:21 am:

The sad part is someone will try to imitate them and end up being killed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration