Hey Ralph! What happened to the 1912 body?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Hey Ralph! What happened to the 1912 body?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 09:15 pm:

??

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 09:42 pm:

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM some time back, Doc. I'm easily distracted.

From what I can see of the T market, and the war on the Middle Class, I figure the early brass T prices will outpace normal investments and inflation, while the the rest will languish or even drop. That's why I'm not very interested in selling it right now.

What are you doing with your 1913 frame and running gear?

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:15 am:

Ahh.. got ya.. know what you mean.. Right now I am working on the TT, then the next one, then the chassis... What will I do? Not sure.. thinking of making a snowmobile.. lots of snow here in the winters and that would surely be different! But I have run the options from that to a speedster to a 12 touring. I just don't know. But then I am not in a rush given the others and all I have on the burners right now. Only working 3 days a week now and loving it! Just got out of the recording studio and my fingers are hammered.. But still might be interested in the body when you get ready to move it.. let me know..

Michael

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration