Pickup Box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Pickup Box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:15 am:

Is this the more desirable pickup box with the rear set front sockets?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2105429379.html

I don't need it, regardless.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin, Branch/Lafayette, LA on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:39 am:

Express bed????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry A.Woods on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:52 am:

Patrick, TT Express beds are LOOOOONG. 86 inches according to my Fordex book. That ain't no express bed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 01:14 am:

The Model T bed I saw yesterday had an extension on the left front for battery access. I don't see any battery access so it might be a Model A or later bed. The price is not bad but you need to come up with a tail gate. My knowledge on Model T pickup beds is limited, so others please chime in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:08 pm:

Kinda looks like a 26 with that front stake pocket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:36 pm:

Pictures are poor, but don't think that is a Model T bed, no fender molding line on the outside panel that the Improved Car has, not like the '25 bed. Seems to not be like a Model A bed either....unknown Ford or other make bed is my guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 01:07 pm:

It looks like a Ford bed, perhaps the early 28 style that mounted on metal subrails?

I know it's similar but not exact to the bed on my '31 Pickup. If the photos were a bit more clear, it'd be good!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration