OT - How Much to Buy a Truck and Large Moving Trailer in the US?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: OT - How Much to Buy a Truck and Large Moving Trailer in the US?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 04:47 pm:

I am looking for some guidance in prices for a truck, say a Ford F-250 or 350 or similar (must be drivable on 'standard' licence).

Also need a large 'U-Haul' type enclosed trailer (tandem and braked) - what brand/ where would one start looking for these and how much?

Now I know that there are Ford/Dodge/GM camps out there. I will consider anything but as I have no clue what represents a good all round truck (reliability, comfort, fuel economy) I am open to all suggestions.

Please 'PM' me to avoid debates on what is best - (which are fun to read but may derail my request :-))

Truck would have to be crew cab style.

Does not have to be new, but 3 years or less in age.

Out of curiosity where could I look for new deals (in LA as starting point)?

I am planning a 4 month haul around the US, but have no idea what costs and assume buying a later model is cheaper than renting (we could ship back to NZ afterwards).

Many thanks,

Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 04:54 pm:

Meant to say we need to haul 4 large (tall) gentlemen and luggage in the comfort and style to which we would like to become accustomed :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 05:04 pm:

Adrian,

You would be welcome to my mother in laws 4 place broom. The trailer hitch isn't to strong anymore. She was using it to drag her students and their brooms from witch class to her house on the moon and pulled it loose! I'm sure with a little work we could repair it as good as new! :-)

Okay just kidding.....

PS: Fuel milage is great.... :-)

You could get accustomed to riding in the open air..... Okay stop me already....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 05:11 pm:

I would suggest you contact Ryder or U-Haul as both offer used trucks. The four person cab will be tricky to find. Milage in any bigger truck is an oxymoron...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 05:17 pm:

Adrian,

Here are some trucks to look at.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks-/6001/i.html?_nkw=truck+ton+diesel&_catr ef=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&_rdc=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 06:00 pm:

Thanks guys, another question to help me navigate the dealers - what models would I be looking at:

Ford: F 250/350. Lariat?
Dodge: ??
Chev: ??
Toyota: ??
??: ??

I guess a diesel is a little thriftier than a big petrol V-8? (either way it will probably need a tanker to follow me :-))

Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 06:10 pm:

Another factor is prices vary around the country.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 06:13 pm:

Adrian,

I have one of each, they all get around 12 mpg empty and maybe a few mpg less pulling a trailer. I pull a four car hauler with my Ford.
The Chevy hasn't pulled that trailer but has pulled my three axle equipment trailer with similar results, the Dodge gets a little better mileage but less comfort in my opinion. I have never driven a a a Toyota there I said it! I never will. Oh the Dodge can out pull both of the others if all three are stock! Others will disagree. JMHO

Ford, F350
Chevy Duramax Silverado
Dodge D350

Those are all two wheel drive. You can get any of them in four wheel drive too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 06:15 pm:

I haul my T with a Ford Expedition. It has the "heavy duty trailer towing package." It works perfectly and is very comfortable.

My brother hauls a similar-weight boat with a Ch**y (or is it GMC?) Tahoe. Similar towing package. Works perfectly.

I've always wondered about using a pickup for towing a heavy trailer. It isn't about the torque or braking power, it's about the proportionately light weight of the rear end, unless you're carrying a load of sand, and the possibility of a jacknife. Just a thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 06:16 pm:

Good point Luke,

I always seem to find the most reasonable 2wd trucks in Texas. Nice condition too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 06:49 pm:

Adrian, petrol is cheaper here. I just checked average prices in Oz and the US, then jumped through a couple of conversion hoops (A$ per liter to US$ per US gallon), and got the following. The average price of a gallon of gas here is US$ 2.98. The average price of a gallon of gas in Australia is US$ 4.43.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:18 pm:

Don't believe that $2.98 if you're going to be in L.A. Try 3.25 and rising.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:43 pm:

I used a website with averages across the US. I didn't gather from Adrian's post that he would spend all his time in LA.

It's still less than $4.43....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:47 pm:

Adrian,

You should be able to buy a really decent 5.4 Liter F150 Ford from circa 2007 for about $13 - 15K. A nice used Haulmark enclosed trailer is going to be $4500 or less, capable of hauling a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:50 pm:

I like the larger cab of the Ford and at well over 8,000 pounds i doubt if you will be hauling anything that will push or jacknife you. Our long box 8' super duty crew cab with 6 full size adults is close to 10,000 pounds and you could easly put proably 3,000 pounds of parts in back in addition to maby 6-7,000 on the two axel trailer you haull?? With that length of stay and travle Maby a motor home to haull a large trailer?? For many years we have haulled our 26-7 foot 5'th wheel trailer and the 18' enclosed trailer with the model T inside. One thing shure if your going to hual much you need a truck not some wannabee! I know when friends flew to Alaska they rented a moterhome for 1400 a month unlimited millage,and i would think you could maby rent/lease both MH/Truck trailer?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:37 pm:

Adrian,
You can get a good idea what pickups are going for by looking at:
http://www.autotrader.com/

In round numbers for a 2005 to 2009 3/4 ton pickup about $10 to $40K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 11:44 pm:

Desiel aint the cheapest in the long run here in the US.Fuel cost more,maintance cost more,and repairs cost more,than a gas burner.And if you are going into cold climate areas,better have a way to plug that puppy in over night.My buddy cranked his 06 f350 up this morning with desiel and I coulda sworn the pistons were fixen to be out on the ground.awful sounding when cold.
The Dodge with Cummins coulda been a dang good truck but they aint put together well and ride like buckboard wagons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 12:27 am:

Makes me wonder why there are no gas semis,large gas farm tractors,gas railroad trains,large construction equipment,large gas airplanes,and on and on!! A diesel engine in a pickup for running around town and haulling two sacks of food is poor! on the other hand put a diesel to work and save up to 50% in fuel cost as compaired to gas! Standing arround shooting the bull won't prove squatt Get on the road and haul! Put a 15,000 pound gooseneck or 5'th wheel load behind that Dodge and it will ride good! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Black FLA/S.C. on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 08:23 am:

I have a 4 door Dodge dually with a Cummins and a Banks 6-pack tuner and get 24mpg empty on a trip, 19-22 just running around and 12-15 hauling a 20,000 lb dozer on an 8000 lb trailer. Wind resistance seems to affect milage more than weight. A V-nose enclosed trailer with only a golf cart and 3 Harleys cut the milage down to 12. If you're hauling heavy there's nothing like the Dodge dually. IMHO Best for T-hauling--Diesel pusher motorhome hauling 2 T's in an enclosed trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 09:19 am:

I drove a new 2004 desiel Ford f450 superduty and put a good many miles on it before I got hurt and put out of work.Loaded for my work it wieghed a bit over 16,000 pounds.It got about 5 miles to the gallon,went thru 4 alternators,at least 1 if not 2 turbo chargers,memory aint to good,and when I put my tandem trailer that carried road closure equipment and barricades,it wouldnt cut the mustard well at all.Empty,or lightly loaded,not to bad on take off.And to top it off,I had to take it to the dealer to have the chassis releived,what ever that means.
I was issued a 03 Chevy 3500 before that but I complained about it so much they reissued me my old 95 superduty for another year and gave the new truck to someone else.They couldnt stand it and I had to do the towing when needed.
The truck that performed the best for my application was a 1995 super duty Ford with a 460 gas engine.It sucked gas like a funnel.But had it been a straight drive and not that (#&$# automatic,other than a cracked head,I wouldnt had any trouble to speak of on that truck and when the trany went out the last time it had 186,000 miles on it,that I put on it.But the trans was the weak link.

Also,a gas burner can get a oil change for about 22 bucks at the auto parts store.Try changeing the oil,fuel filter and so forth for under 80 bucks on a deisel.
Been there,drove them,and thank God didnt have to spend the money on them.

Me in 04 with my good truck before it got towed for auction.Wound up in Afganistan if I aint mistaken.Contractor bought it.
Deisel used to be a cheap fuel,and the large heavy trucks can be run for many miles.But we are talking light pickups.A common man with a desiel pickup has alot of exspense and up keep that he cant write off his taxes like a company running a fleet of desiels can..And not to mention 35-40 bucks a month on the power bill for that 1500 watt block heater that is a must once it gets a few miles on it.that I know as fact because of 1 person who checked his power bill and another that is a electrician that used a meter to monitor power useage.That also fiqured out those amish electric heaters are a hoax to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 10:12 am:

Adrian: You may want to look at web sites like CarMax. In 09 I got a loaded 08 F350 Crew Cab dullay with less than 8k on it for less then half of a new one. They have lots all over the States and will move a truck from one lot to another for little or no charge. Just an idea. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Peterson on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 02:20 pm:

I bought a 05 2500 crew cab chevy brand new,(was new dodges before that)with a duramax, loved it, good milage, great power, traded last dec for a 10 2500 chevy crew, with a 6 liter gas, BAD milage no power, waiting to go back to a duramax, but if thinking about taking it back home, dont get a dually, wont fit in the container.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob sell on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 03:10 pm:

2 words & ONE NUMBER ... CHEVY SUBURBAN 2500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolo F, South Texas on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 03:35 pm:

I agree with Bob, my 03 Suburban is a 1500 and I have pulled box and car trailers in Colorado and New Mexico mountains with ease. You can get captain's chairs for 4, have interior (dry) luggage and carry areas as well. Yea, the mileage stinks, but you can get all those ostentatious American creature comforts like lumbar support and heated seats...I could go on, but you get the idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 03:37 pm:

Bob and Dolo hit the nail on the head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 03:44 pm:

Bob, Dolo, & Mack,

You are right, except if he is taking it home with him, it will never haul things that a pickup will. I guess Adrian has to decide what would be of more use to him at home a Suburban, or a pickup!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolo F, South Texas on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:18 pm:

John,
You are correct in that Adrian knows what would be useful if shipped home, but it is an option, and one a few years old could probably be had for about 10 grand. You would not believe what you can carry inside with the 2nd row seats down and the 3rd row out, I've hauled lumber and building materials and loaded it to the gills.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:33 pm:

I would think that either choice would be ok if resale upon getting home was a option as the importing would be exspensive and the value would be much higher in his home country because of it.And 1 plus,he would have the steering wheel on the correct side!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:44 pm:

Here is a mixed bag of trucks and prices.1 T in there because I stumbled over it.
Just to give ye a idea of what they cost on the east coast
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/2116378156.html

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2115748081.html

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/2115085446.html

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2110184177.html

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2070047475.html

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/2115583677.html
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/2112974649.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 05:37 pm:

You may want to keep in mind to check for a higher ratio diff (3.55, 3.73)
with the trailer package (hitch, rad upgrade, tranny cooler, wiring)
optional in dash electronic brake and sway control etc.
Above are Ford options - other makes have similar.
Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Von Nordheim on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 06:18 pm:

Adrian,

Suggest you look on e-bay for car trailers and possibly a tow vehicle. In addition, if you buy & register it out of calif. you can save sales tax $$$'s.
One of my car club friends pulls with a Ford Excursion V10. It has a tow package, very comfortable and does good on gas milage. I have driven the car pulling a trailer and it handles well.
With so many T owners on the forum....it would be great if you could rent a tow vehicle and enclosed trailer.
Good luck,
Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 12:42 am:

Thanks guys, this is great advice and tips, and I will save the thread, print it and bring t with me :-)

Oooh a Suburban does sound nice and comfortable....very tempting! But, alas the need to carry things probably means a pick up or a flat bed...

I would never have thought of checking diff ratios, electronic braking and sway control just because we don't have them as options here and so am ignorant of what you can get. Good tips.

Thanks for the note on the dually Mike - I really like them, but the container size will probably rule that one out :-(

Start (and possibly end) may be Nevada, so I guess any state outside of Cali has lower sales taxes? (another thing I would not have thought about).

Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd in Adelaida Calif on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 01:57 am:

Another to check is what state to register it in. Depending on the state and the weight of the truck, you could save quite a bit of $$$. Calif sales tax is high but some areas are even worse. Much of Nevada and Oregon has no sales tax.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen-Central Minnesota on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 02:46 am:

Royce makes a good point. If you push your age range back to five years from three, you can save a bundle. A loaded '08 Chevy Silverado K25500 Crew Cab 4WD will set you back about $40k, while an '06 will cost about $20k.

As for Suburbans, I drive an '04 Suburban 1500 LT and I love it. The heated leather power seats sure are nice in the winter. It has the 5.3l V-8 and towing package. The towing package also means that it's pre-wired for "plug & play" electric brake controllers. The 1500 pulls my tandem open trailer with a T on it at 70mph all day long without any trouble. But, when pulling an enclosed trailer, the added wind resistance causes the transmission to downshift often. I guess that's the price you pay for 19 mpg on the highway (w/out trailer). I average 12-14mpg when pulling my open trailer. For me, the all around driveablity of a 1500 (1/2 ton) makes up for the slightly hampered hauling. But, if I were looking to have towing as the primary purpose of the truck, I would go with a 2500 (3/4 ton) and Duramax diesel. My father has an '07 Silverado K2500 Crew Cab pickup with the Duramax and it really pulls!

Here's a good website for finding vehicles in the U.S.
www.traderonline.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 09:40 am:

Added to the long list of things i know nothing about is the weather where You live?? Here in central Mi everyone buys a 4WD pick up because the resale is so much better than 2 wd.Tha condition of Your roads also makes a big differance wheather you want dualls also!!!! Heavy pick up's with dualls are about as handy in the snow as a hog on ice!!!!!!! A flat bed is also a good idea as it gives you the option of either Goosneck or 5'th wheel hitch,and you can build sides/racks or whatever You want if You see the need! It depends on where You travle or are at the time but if you use a Motor Home or some sort to haull with camping can often be free or very low cost as many towns have minicipal parks and on and on. Cary a laptop and use Your computer in making plans and seeing what is available to You and Your Mates?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George...Cherry Hill, NJ on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 11:17 am:

Bud,

I don't know if it is the real reason for the diesel in the semi's but a long time ago, gas tax was gas tax everywhere without exceptions...where by law in most jurisdictions Diesel was allowed to be a proportioned tax.

As a younger guy, the company I worked for then (ITT-Grinnell-Conoflow) asked me to develop a system to specifically 'sense' when the tractors were in park, or in neutral for an extended period of time, and shift the fuel supply through a parallel line with a special small volumetric piston meter of a certified accuracy better than any commercial pump, and then users (then) could apply for road tax refunds to the states they bought their fuel in based on the meter reading.

Don't know if this is still true, but at the time where Diesel started to reign supreme...this was a huge factor for Diesel consideration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris Big Bear Lake, California on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 12:09 pm:

Adrian. Diesel just hit $3.65 a gallon in the Los Angeles area. Six weeks ago it was only $3.25. If I were you I would rent rather than buying and selling unless you are going to take the rig home.

People are hungry right now. Unemployment is stated at 10 percent but 15 percent are not counted because they are no longer looking for work. So 25 percent are unemployed. You could rent a rig from some poor guy who doesn't want to sell but needs some money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 12:12 pm:

George,I have never seen one but now many computerized trucks shut down after they idle so long? We still have a road fuel tax on Diesel and our state plates on hevy trucks are porportioned[i copyed that] by weight.Diesel moves the world and even our cars imho should run on Diesel! In the future if the questionable elecrict/hybreds do not work out somewhere a light will come on and people will begine to think about the 40 year old Rabit Diesel?? The smoke is long gone and now the hard part is educating the public! Some will be harder than others!! Sorry Mack,i couldn't stop myself!! With a grin-Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 12:43 pm:

Bud, the refiner guys will tell you there has to be a balance of consumption between gas and diesel/jet. You get both from the cracking, and have limited control of the ratio. If less gas is used, its price will drop, and jet/diesel will go up - a lot.

Remember, gas was a near-useles waste product before cars, save for de-greasing and lice removal. Kero was expensive.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 01:45 pm:

I would not care how old the truck was but how many miles it has on it, tire age and how easy it would be to re-sell.
An older truck with low milage could be sold very easily in today's economy.
You would not want to buy a late model truck with low miles and have to buy 6 new tires to insure a safe trip. Tires over 6 years old should not be used on a trip like we are talking about here.
I would ask where people go to park their for-sale cars and trucks on the street for exposure to traffic.
There are streets in every town city of any size where there are trucks lined up along the street with Fore Sale signs on them.
In Oakland you could almost pick the make and color along San Leando Street.
You could ask us forum readers to keep on the look-out for what you want too. It would only cost a handshake and maybe you'd get more good tips in return if one of us actually found one that you end up buying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 01:54 pm:

Some of the best medium & heavy duty trucks I've owned/driven were of the older variety.

I had an '85 F-350 with a small flatbed on the back. 4spd manual shift with the old mechanical 7.3 International Motor. I drove that truck all over FL, GA, TN, AL, etc and it never gave a bit of problem. Had over 300K on it when I sold it, and if I had not run out of room I would still have it.

Also bought an '82 Chevy 4dr truck with the 6.2 Detroit/ Automatic. Never a bit of trouble with that truck either, but I didn't keep it long as I bought it right and bought it for the sole reason of making some money.

If I go to buy a modern truck, I'll be looking for an older Ford 3/4 or 1ton with the 6.9 or 7.3 International mill.

The newer Ford F-650 & 750s are good trucks, but from the 2000-2005 era they had some problems with the electronics. I know because I got stuck with one of those gutless pigs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 11:36 pm:

1 point that crossed my mind today was this.Find out how hard it is to get parts in your country for a truck from here.Lets say you need a transmission rebuilt once you get the truck home.Can shops in your country order the kits and rebuild it for you?
Engine?
You might want to research that so that when you get your nice truck home,you can maintain it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 09:40 am:

Adrian,
A group of us have rented trucks from Interstate Truck Rental & Sale. The place we got them from was in the Kansas City area (5011 Antioch in Shawnee, KS to be exact), but I think they are in quite a few states. We pulled our trailer loaded with parts up to Kansas City with an old junk Suburban then tied the rented truck onto our trailer. The Suburban was a 454. It struggled to pull the trailer to KC. The truck rented was basically a brand new 4 door GMC Duramax Diesel with a six speed Allison transmission (this was about 2002-03). We had such a load on the enclosed trailer that a spring broke on it. The GMC didn't even know the trailer was back there! It never downshifted even in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Here's what we all figured, we rented the truck for $500 a week with an agreed mileage not to exceed like 3,500 miles. Any mileage over that was about 25 cents a mile. It seems like we owed $20 when we got back. The thought amongst us was that we literally couldn't afford to own a truck like that for what we rented it for ($30 to 40K? new). Insurance alone would have been at least a thousand a year, plus property taxes, upkeep, etc. It was a bargain!!! The only thing is, they don't have a location in Wichita (where we lived). They might have trailers to rent too, don't know about that. It wasn't something we needed.
Verne

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration