ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/15/10 SCHRADER VALVE STEM CORES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/15/10 SCHRADER VALVE STEM CORES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 11:07 am:

These are from three different time periods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 12:07 pm:

I occasionally pose a brain-teaser to other car guys: What four components in my 1906 Orient Buckboard are interchangeable with the four in my Model T , the four in any new Toyota and and also with your ___________ (whatever they drive)? Hints... they are small and cheap, yet absolutely essential to the operation of the vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 12:56 pm:

Here is the paper instructions from an original box

paper

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Mullin on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 03:04 pm:

Just shows when you do something right and don't cheapen the product, you will hang in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard "Will" Revaz on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 03:43 pm:

Answer to Chris' trivia: 4 Valve Stem Cores

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 07:37 pm:

Here is the box the paper came from. Note the cores are called "Valve insides"

core

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration