ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/16/10 APCO PARTS FROM SALES BROCHURE.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/16/10 APCO PARTS FROM SALES BROCHURE.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 01:14 pm:

Ive been wanting to get all these different APCO accessories listed in this brochure together for a photo shoot for a while. I poked around this morning and found all but the removable ear band and the main bearing wrench to set the photo up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay BC on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 02:42 pm:

Okay, here comes my ignorance...

What is that thing on the far right of your apco line-up Jay? I can't seem to figure out where on the car it goes, or what it does.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 07:47 pm:

Christopher, It's a replacement muffler with a cut out and will be tomorrows ACCESSORY OF THE DAY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay BC on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 08:29 pm:

Thanks Jay. Looking forward to it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration