Kalamazoo, MI parts swap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Kalamazoo, MI parts swap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 10:18 pm:

Does anyone know if the Feb 5-6 swap meet in Kalamazoo has Model T Ford parts? Do any vendors of Model T Ford part come and if so who, like Langs, Synders, Bobs etc?

It is billed as the oldest, largest swap meet since 1963. How big is it? Can one cover it in one day or does it take many days like Hershey?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pep C. Strebeck on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 11:51 pm:

There will be some model T parts, there always is, but there will also be a lot of 50's through the 70' as well, amongst others. There will be a good mix of a lot of different stuff. The only model T "vendor" that I have seen there is Gaslight. I never fail to walk away without finding something worthwhile. It is nowhere near as big as Hershey, easily covered in a few hours, go through the big building first. Be there on Saturday, and come early as it does get busy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller - Mostly in Dearborn, MI on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 06:37 pm:

There are several local Model T parts vendors at the show and I always come home happy. It's worth a visit if you live within 100-150 miles of Kalamazoo. The show occupies several buildings that are each about the size of a high school gym and there are several small rooms that are classroom sized with a handful of vendors. There are always a few die hards who like to sell stuff from their trailers outside.

Dress warm.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration