Whitewall 30x3-1/2 tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Whitewall 30x3-1/2 tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austreberto on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 03:48 pm:

Good afternoon

I am looking a whitewall tires sizes 30 x 3-1/2 for my ford t 1925, do you know who sell them?

Because no snyders and nor langs sell them

Thanks
Austreberto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 04:10 pm:

coker tires????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 04:12 pm:

maybe Lucas Tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austreberto on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 05:28 pm:

Do you their web pages

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 05:51 pm:

No such animal. Not made anymore. I had them on my roadster. Couldn't find any to replace mine. I did find the 30x3 tires old replacement stock but no 30x 3.5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 04:48 am:

Tried buying white wall 30 x 31/2" years ago and found them off the market.

You can only buy black, gray or all white tyres to suit our 23" rims. Dave C.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration