Auto Camping – Advice and Check List!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Auto Camping – Advice and Check List!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 04:27 am:

Here are copies of the 10 page insert on camping
found in the following 600+ page travel atlas.

Automobile Blue Book – 1920
Standard Road Guide of America
Vol. 9 – Covering the Pacific Northwest

The cover is stamped in gold near the bottom front with the name
“Lundbreck Trading Company”, an early store in the Crowsnest Pass
area of British Columbia.
Perhaps they sold or even gave a copy to regular customers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 04:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 04:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 04:38 am:

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 05:29 am:

I guess I should add that the town of Lundbreck
is on the Alberta side of the BC / Alberta border
at the start of the Crowsnest Pass, before one of
the sharp eyed ‘editors’ spot my error. <g>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 06:45 am:

Very interesting and thanks for sharing.

By the time you packed everything you needed for the car you didn't have room for the passengers, food or personal gear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 10:06 am:

Great stuff Art, Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay BC on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 12:45 pm:

Art, that is some great reading! I have camped at Lundbreck Falls several times. It's great country out in the Crowsnest.

I love these auto camping posts. Next summer I hope to do some auto camping in the T, even if its one town away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 01:36 pm:

It's very interesting.
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration