Roseburg, Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Roseburg, Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 10:43 am:

Hello

Any Clubs or Club Members in or around Roseburg, Oregon? Phone contact or e-mail information will be most appreciated.

Thanks, Harvey ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber, Spanaway, Wa on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 02:04 pm:

If you send me an email I'll give you the email for a guy who has three T fire engines in Roseburg. Nice guy...he can probably tell you about clubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber, Spanaway, Wa on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 02:05 pm:

I guess I better give you mine...huh?
gruber4423v(at)att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 02:14 pm:

Is that Dennis Brown, sometime longtime poster here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber, Spanaway, Wa on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 02:29 pm:

His name's Wes Melo.
Has a couple brass T fire trucks and a '19.
He does beautiful work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber, Spanaway, Wa on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 08:39 pm:

Some excerpts from an email from Wes Melo:

FYI there is no Model T club per se in this area, however there is a group called something like the Cascade Antique Car Club here in Roseburg, and a few of the members do have Model Ts.
The president is Steve Gorthy, so if he contacts me I can refer him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike McKey on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 08:42 pm:

Harvey, there is a Model T Group in Grants Pass, Oregon which is about 60 miles to the south of Roseburg. At this time we are not connected with any national organization but in the near future we most likely will. You can call Dave Williams at 541-479-7580 and he will give you all the info on us. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 08:45 pm:

Thank you one and all for responding to this thread.
Harvey ....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration