Vendor Problems and Opportunities

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Vendor Problems and Opportunities
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 08:04 pm:

Well guys, reading a few posts about vendors I conclude that we don't know how lucky we are!

Here is the local vendor near Kalene in Zambia - picture just in from my daughter. She is planning Christmas dinner - a main course is caterpillars.

Note the vendor "Meets All Your Needs" - just maybe not all your wants as well :-)

Thank the Good Lord for the blessings we do have and His provisions even in tough times.

Kind regards
Adrian Whiteman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB-Toms River N.J. on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 08:52 pm:

I wouldn't go in there without a wetsuit on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 09:19 pm:

I think it's a church.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 09:35 pm:

Wonder if he carries X plugs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 10:04 pm:

That was a Blockbuster Video rental store until this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 12:59 am:

I don't even want to know what they mean by 'all your needs' and what they think my needs are.

It doesn't look like you'll get a cold beer or a good sandwich there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian clark-Hamilton, Ohio on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 01:29 am:

Looks like it used to be Rosie's Bar on M*A*S*H!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 02:06 am:

They even sell boot polish?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 12:52 pm:

Oh good. All I needed was a red pen and one flip flop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 01:25 pm:

Looks like they do as their sign suggests... got you covered from soles to souls!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration