Museum List 2.0

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Museum List 2.0
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 02:46 pm:

I just got done searching for missing links on the original list and added them to the proper entries.

Also added new museums for FL, MS, OH, and Iowa.

The Iowa entry isn't a museum, it's the Iowa 80 Truck stop, but they have TT Trucks and a one Model AA Dump truck on display with various other early model trucks. (I've been there a few times in days of driving OTR)

I will make a post over on Fordbarn see if anyone knows of any venues we missed here.

The updated list is the left sidebar on the main page. If anyone would like the updated list for their site let me know and I can copy it for you.

http://vintagefordfacts.blogspot.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 03:15 pm:

Looks good, Luke. You title it "Museums with Old Fords." I do use that term for Ts here on the Forum, but for the great unwashed visiting your site, I would title it, "Museums with Model Ts and maybe other old cars," because I tried to limit it to museums with Ts. There's a Ferrari museum near here, for example, which I left off the list.

Here's one more, submitted by Timmy Pittman:

GA Augusta, Augusta Museum of Hist. . http://www.augustamuseum.org/

I hereby happily resign from updating this list, leaving it up to you, or others, to carry on.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 04:21 pm:

Egeskov Slot (Egeskov Castle), Kværndrup, Fyn, Denmark. Several Ford T & A including this newly added T speedster:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 04:23 pm:

Oups - forgot the website: http://egeskov.dk/en/node/378

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, CO on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 07:56 pm:

Dopugherty's Museum on south Main in Longmont has some nice Model Ts.

The Ford Museum in Julesberg Co. has a bunch of Ts.

The Montana Territorial Prison in Deer Lodge
has Ts.

The old Towe Museum in Sacramento Has a lot of Ts.

The old Harrahs Museum in Sparks Nevada has Ts.

The Denver Museum next to the Amusement Park on 125 has Ts.

There are some nice Ts in the Mindon Nebraska Museum.

The Murdo South Dakota Museum Had Ts, I have not been there for a long time maybe they are gone.

The Wyoming Territorial State Park Museum In Laramie was in the process of rebuilding a T. I don't know if it was ever finshed or even on display.

I may have the wrong town but the City Museum on main street in Madras has a T. Maybe someone in Origon can help on that one. The town I am thinking about is just off of Highway 97 North of Bend, Oregon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 08:15 pm:

I don't know if they are still there, but at least 2 T's resided at Luray Caverns, VA. The museum is called the "Car and Carriage Caravan Museum". They even have a few Fords older than T's there. And a 1892 Benz.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald = Federa Way, Wa. on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 08:58 pm:

There are some nice cars some being T's in Moses Lake Wa on I-90. It is open to the public with no charge. Memories -R- Forever I think is the name.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 09:38 pm:

In Ashville, NC there's the Estes - Winn Museum, 111 Grovewood Rd. I've been there & they have 2 Model T's on display, plus about 15 other old cars and a fire truck.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 10:30 pm:

I'll add it to the list! I've gotten another 15-20 museum listings from the guys on Fordbarn. in addition to ones I found doing research, it's safe to say the listing has increased by 30%.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 10:42 pm:

Boy, I'm sure glad you took over, Luke! Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration