Me and Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Me and Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 04:41 pm:

Here's the T in the daylight with it's new windshield put on last week. Local (Pemberton, NJ) glass shop "Creekside Glass & Mirror" installed 1/4' glass with no modern markings and reused the original glass channels per my request. I applied the rubber gaskets, rear view mirror, and we have a windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis L. Myers on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 04:45 pm:

Well done! Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 04:56 pm:

Well done William. You're just about there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 06:50 pm:

Lookin' good! A man and his machine.
Happy Holidays, and drive safe, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George...Cherry Hill, NJ on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 07:25 pm:

Will,

That's some positive progress there, keep up the good work, it is getting there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration