1911 photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1911 photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 09:53 pm:

I think this might be a little later than 1911.
The curved speaker horn is I think a radio?
There is a lot to look at.
What I want to know is the brand of auto seen through the door:-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/1911-FORD-AUTO-DEALER-INTERIOR-PHOTO-WORKER-AUTOMOBILIA-/360 234103624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53dfa03348

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 10:17 pm:

By the radio on the left, it is mid-1920s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 10:34 pm:

The tires seem very black for 1911?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Stitt Oregon on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 11:48 pm:

Yep the cygnet horn and radio are from the 20's. Rick is right.
Great picture. I have a picture of the old Medford Hotel in Oregon, I think.
I took a magnifying glass to it and dated it in the teens of the last century. A customer walks in, looks at it and says hey it's from 1914. I asked how he knew. He said you could read it across the days in the calendar.
In big bold shade of gray across the calendar was 1914. I missed that,lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration