Model T Cartoon 1915 Humor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Model T Cartoon 1915 Humor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 12:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 12:59 am:

Jay

Cute, I like the horse wagon Farmer doing a good deed letting the flivver go past.....sure ,that never happens.... I think the moderns behind me when I am slowly T'ing on the road feel the same way:-)

Oh

Had to add my cartoon for the week too!

This looks like it still could happen today at that car dealership when you trade in your car :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 01:14 am:

Here's a couple more from a 1915 issue of Ford Times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 01:20 am:

Dan, Luke, Gosh you guys are quick with a period cartoon come back!!! Great stuff!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 01:25 am:

Jay,

I have more! I was working on getting a slew of them ready for my Ford Facts site, figured I'd give y'all a sneak preview.

In the 'knocking a possible sale' cartoon, the old man's face is just as amusing as the zoot suit guy's line of sight. The old gentleman looks rather shocked and mad that Mr. zoot suit is edging in on his secretary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis - Lyons, GA on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 01:00 pm:

Has anyone got the one with the 3 legged man in the Ford showroom?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 01:22 pm:

A guy with three legs would just be a natural for T models. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration