Original 1909 Touring photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Original 1909 Touring photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 07:32 am:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CAR-1912-VT-LICENSE-PLATE-1061-RARE-IMAGE-/360311071391?pt=L H_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e436a29f

Are there any good photo shoppers who want to try?

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 08:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 11:13 am:

It must be a copy. I've seen that photo before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 11:40 am:

The seller says

"All of my items are genuine period pieces. I DO NOT sell reproductions."

So I don't know that it is a copy unless it is an old one from the same original family.
I was wondering if Photoshop could fix the glare?

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 12:43 pm:

My 'puter couldn't do much to mask the glare

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 11:37 pm:

I'll give it a try:

touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 01:42 am:

I didn't have much luck either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 10:47 am:

Click on the link. There are some close up images for those who are interested.

Herb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration